Amain Hobbytown back order for 8s Outcast EXB Roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graycat

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Can anyone tell me ? It looks like you can still backorder the 8s EXB Outcast Roller on some different sites on sale. Does anyone know if they actually still have inventory floating around on these to honor the back orders? Or is this an error on their systems?

Looks like you need to order one and find out! 😀

Looks like you need to order one and find out! 😀
Part of me is thinking the same thing.😁 the last thing I need is another RC but it’s hard to pass up. I missed out when they went on sale busy with other projects. Such an addictive hobby..🙄

Can anyone tell me ? It looks like you can still backorder the 8s EXB Outcast Roller on some different sites on sale. Does anyone know if they actually still have inventory floating around on these to honor the back orders? Or is this an error on their systems?
Well considering the fuster cluck that HH is going through at this time I am going to assume that they are probably all gone unless the site specifically states they have them in stock, unless that site is Activepowersports, never ever order anything from them, just Google reviews for them and you will see why I say not to order from them.

Amain just says backorder so I’m guessing they are expecting more. It’s definitely crossed my mind to order another.

Does anyone have a resolution to the OP question? Came here wondering the same thing. Really want an outcast 8s exb and saw the roller is on back order on Amain. I don’t want to drop a grand on the new rtr considering I have a 1100vk combo sitting around just waiting for a exb roller to come along. Plus, no way in hell I’m paying more than MSRP, on eBay people want double MSRP and most are missing things like wheels, the servo/receiver/esc tray. F that.

Does anyone have a resolution to the OP question? Came here wondering the same thing. Really want an outcast 8s exb and saw the roller is on back order on Amain. I don’t want to drop a grand on the new rtr considering I have a 1100vk combo sitting around just waiting for a exb roller to come along. Plus, no way in hell I’m paying more than MSRP, on eBay people want double MSRP and most are missing things like wheels, the servo/receiver/esc tray. F that.
there is an awesome outcast 8s in the classifieds right now! ;)

Is that the one being sold by sequest82? I just messaged him. Bit of a bummer that it has electronics but we’ll see what he says, if it’s still available.
Yessir! I bought the kraton from him and it was on point. He took the electronics out for me and knocked a lil off the price and I was happy. Hell you could even sell your electronics or the ones that come with it. Someone here will for sure buy em.

I have an O8S on b/o with Amain. I've had chats with both Horizon and Amain and am told they are coming..who knows. I didn't have the coin originally to jump on the sale so, this is my best chance of getting one.
FWIW, I have seen the O8S roller on ebay for $550 shipped in the last week. Good deal, not as good as $420 shipped from Amain though. Amain hit me for $20 shipping on the O8S.
I have v2 Firma 160 on standby awaiting the O8S 🤞😬 not anxious or nothin🤣🤣

I have an O8S on b/o with Amain. I've had chats with both Horizon and Amain and am told they are coming..who knows. I didn't have the coin originally to jump on the sale so, this is my best chance of getting one.
FWIW, I have seen the O8S roller on ebay for $550 shipped in the last week. Good deal, not as good as $420 shipped from Amain though. Amain hit me for $20 shipping on the O8S.
I have v2 Firma 160 on standby awaiting the O8S 🤞😬 not anxious or nothin🤣🤣
Oh man, now you got me torn lol If Amain had the expected restock by date like they usually do I would pull the trigger with the back order. Not knowing if it’ll be available in a week, a month, a year is definitely anxiety inducing lol

Oh man, now you got me torn lol If Amain had the expected restock by date like they usually do I would pull the trigger with the back order. Not knowing if it’ll be available in a week, a month, a year is definitely anxiety inducing lol
I hear ya!! This should help..🤣🤣
Last one!!🤷‍♂️
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1663084635...26hbDPAocOsJdJ/1kViG6HNam4|tkp:Bk9SR6Dq4s_rYg

Screenshot_20231023-104920_Samsung Internet.jpg

BTW, welcome to my world!!😉🤣🤣 I been all over the net looking for the O8S roller.. even looking for XRT rollers.. either would tickle my fancy.. peeps must be crazy for an XRT or something. $600 for a "slider"? No body, no wheels, $600?! No effing way.

Last edited:

If you really want an XRT roller, I’d say the best way to do it is like I did with my second X-Maxx. Wait for King Cobra to have a 10% site wide sale, order there and save the sales tax. Sell off what you don’t want/need on eBay and you could have a roller with body and wheels for right around $500. If you’re patient you should be able to sell the motor/esc for $300 and another $50 or so for the rx/tx.

If you really want an XRT roller, I’d say the best way to do it is like I did with my second X-Maxx. Wait for King Cobra to have a 10% site wide sale, order there and save the sales tax. Sell off what you don’t want/need on eBay and you could have a roller with body and wheels for right around $500. If you’re patient you should be able to sell the motor/esc for $300 and another $50 or so for the rx/tx.
A solid plan indeed. Patience is my nemesis!!😬😔🤣🤣 I have my money tied up with Amain atm, I'll likely just have to wait it out. At $400 for the EXB roller, it's worth a wait. If that doesn't pan out, I'll hunt for something else.

A solid plan indeed. Patience is my nemesis!!😬😔🤣🤣 I have my money tied up with Amain atm, I'll likely just have to wait it out. At $400 for the EXB roller, it's worth a wait. If that doesn't pan out, I'll hunt for something else.

I don’t blame you for waiting. I love my Outcast.

I don’t blame you for waiting. I love my Outcast.
Yeah, what little experience I've had with my brothers Outcast has me convinced that I will enjoy it. If it doesn't come through, who knows, maybe I'll follow your advice with the XRT. Haven't had the pleasure of seeing one in person but, quite confident I would enjoy that as well. Never know, maybe a pristine K8S will pop up in clasifieds? 😉 Yeah, I seen it. Sweet rig..outta reach to me right now. GLWS🍻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back