Another Arrma Forum BMX Bash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Video is up! Apologies to @Bashblastcrash. Apparently I had my GoPro on pause when he was flying his Kralion ? I missed a whole bunch on long flying jumps. Next time for sure.

Nice session and awesome that Dave came 2 hours to hang with you guys. Talion chassis braces available at GKA Custom in Canada if you're still looking for one. Always fun to watch and "listen". ?

Video is up! Apologies to @Bashblastcrash. Apparently I had my GoPro on pause when he was flying his Kralion ? I missed a whole bunch on long flying jumps. Next time for sure.
Haha again?didnt that happen last time too..it’s all good brother,I realize that it’s your channel..I had a blast and it was awesome to hang with you and @neo23 .The Arrma community is awesome! having laughs,helping each other when things break and sharing experiences and knowledge on the spot is also what it’s about..it would’ve been cool to see you edit in the other parts too like when we had spare parts for each other,or when we loaned tools and gave each other hand fixing downed rigs.there was an awesome opportunity to highlight the ArrmaForum in a really cool way..

Haha again?didnt that happen last time too..it’s all good brother,I realize that it’s your channel..I had a blast and it was awesome to hang with you and @neo23 .The Arrma community is awesome! having laughs,helping each other when things break and sharing experiences and knowledge on the spot is also what it’s about..it would’ve been cool to see you edit in the other parts too like when we had spare parts for each other,or when we loaned tools and gave each other hand fixing downed rigs.there was an awesome opportunity to highlight the ArrmaForum in a really cool way..
Last time I just ran out of battery. This time I thought that I was recording and it was actually paused and vice versa. I have 10 minutes of video of me typing on my phone, LOL. Then it ends when we are about to run your Kralion. I just got mixed up. My bad ?

No excuses! Ten lashes of the whip for you, bicketybam.

On a more positive note; the intro music is great, heavy bass line is much more gentle on the ears than screaming guitar. All of us headphone users thank you.
I've started lowering the audio levels on the music as well ???

I think far too many editors don't understand that the sound level your camera captures is always lower than a music track. They set both the captured audio and sound track to the same value, the result is a loud intro music track that people have to turn down but when the captured audio starts in the youtuber sounds like they are mumbling.

Good audio will make, or break a video.
I'd watch a 1080 video with well done audio over 4k with a blaring intro and a mumbling youtuber.

Ya know, a Purple Panda mic is about 30 bucks. It's worth looking at...

I think far too many editors don't understand that the sound level your camera captures is always lower than a music track. They set both the captured audio and sound track to the same value, the result is a loud intro music track that people have to turn down but when the captured audio starts in the youtuber sounds like they are mumbling.

Good audio will make, or break a video.
I'd watch a 1080 video with well done audio over 4k with a blaring intro and a mumbling youtuber.

Ya know, a Purple Panda mic is about 30 bucks. It's worth looking at...
The other issue is using bad speakers to set your levels in post. Especially weak earbuds or small laptop speakers that can’t produce the full audible range and don’t know that a really low range noise in in their audio.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back