Infraction Another Infraction build...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrmahelpmeplease

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
Hey Arrma Forum!

Ive been doing some small builds on some of my RC's already but have now made my first more serious build. Its quite simple but something. Like many others i have built the Max 6 combo (1650kv) onto the Infraction v2 Platform. Changed the servo aswell to a lightspeed one. Im looking for about 120 mph on 8s. Trying it out for the first time tomorrow. (Hope i don't crash).

Cheers!

verysmol.jpg

What's the tooth count of both spur and pinion?. That combo can and will surpass 120mph, especially in a properly set up Limitless.
I got 129 on a Senton platform geared 30/40 on 8s.
Infraction is geared 25/46. I might also need to gear up to 30/46 to get the speed i want. 129 is wild on a Senton Platform.
Cheers

Cool! And I’m not trying to knit pick the build, but those upper motor mount screws have got to go, man. Get some socket head cap screws and thank me later!

Cool! And I’m not trying to knit pick the build, but those upper motor mount screws have got to go, man. Get some socket head cap screws and thank me later!
Haha, its a temporary solution. I stripped one of the screws as i always do and had to do a bunch of stuff to get it out. I have a bunch of the screws in the picture so i took those for now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back