Infraction drag build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srt8hellcat864

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
This is my new setup. pushed all the stock components to their limits on rubber tires.it went low2s with just a few suspension modifications and gearing. Then decided to make things a little more interesting

received_914706563199137.jpeg

Welcome to the forum! Looks to be a very clean set up but the thing I like most is the belt drive who makes that and where did you get it? How much did it cost? Can you tell I’m interested? 😆

Welcome to the forum! Looks to be a very clean set up but the thing I like most is the belt drive who makes that and where did you get it? How much did it cost? Can you has his own YouTube channel who was testing the belts and pulleys for a couple years so I decided to try it out

You should run it and pull the data logs.
You will find that those Zeee LiPos are not doing you any favors and likely will crap out quickly.

Some SMC LiPos will perform much better in there.
But them garbage batteries are for markup only
Welcome to the forum! Looks to be a very clean set up but the thing I like most is the belt drive who makes that and where did you get it? How much did it cost? Can you tell I’m interested? 😆
I seen it on YouTube I'll see if I can get his name off his page. He sells them as a kit belt and pulleys

Back