Any good lipo battery deals lately?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickDawg

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 8s
  3. Typhon Mega
I'm looking for some 4s hard case Batts if ya happen to see a decent deal anywhere in the US.
Thanks

Same here. Looking for 1 4s lipo. I got CNHL Race hardcase 4s packs on sale last Jan for my TLRT. I like them very much. Wish I bought 2 more of them when I did. Great IR's and balanced well.
Just that now the price shot up rediculous considering they are only 5600mah. I prefer light batteries. I would not consider more than 6K mah myself
These packs kick but. AMZ has them. I cant find a discount code for CNHL's website. 120c/240c Burst might be a stretch, but man these packs dominate all my others. The power holds very consistent till the very end before it dumps. IR's are all close. Have maybe 20+ runs on the 2 I have. Used in my TLRT.

1663270626121.png

Last edited:
Same here. Looking for 1 4s lipo. I got CNHL Race hardcase 4s packs on sale last Jan for my TLRT. I like them very much. Wish I bought 2 more of them when I did. Great IR's and balanced well.
Just that now the price shot up rediculous considering they are only 5600mah. I prefer light batteries. I would not consider more than 6K mah myself
These packs kick but. AMZ has them. I cant find a discount code for CNHL's website. 120c/240c Burst might be a stretch, but man these packs dominate all my others. The power holds very consistent till the very end before it dumps. IR's are all close. Have maybe 20+ runs on the 2 I have. Used in my TLRT.

View attachment 243667
I'll keep looking...all I want is 6000 mah with EC5 plugs. Maybe I'll try to get some off of Amazon.

View attachment 243667
Those are one of the batteries I've used for speedruns. They are pretty decent. Low ir. Voltage sag isn't the best but not the worst.

There was a thread or two lately about the Yowoo graphenes being too sensitive and puffing for the 2022 packs. I'll see if I can find it and revisit this post if I do.

Yep, it was @LibertyMKiii's post here:
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/yowoo-graphene-6000mah-4s-lipo-long-term-review-đź‘Ž.54937/

I'll keep looking...all I want is 6000 mah with EC5 plugs. Maybe I'll try to get some off of Amazon.
I seen these. Weigh the same as my CNHL's above. Fit the same dimensions. . Hardcase. Don't know much about the brand. Their website and cust support doesn't look all that either. But AMZ will accept a return if you get a dud. Which can happen no matter the brand of lipo. Been there a few times.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09KP6T2R...colid=KUHBHSDL3TES&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

But I prefer these below. Having 2 already. Needing any more than 6k mah is not a concern.
When I shop lipos I go for the best price and specs. I don't care what connector is on them.
This opens up many more lipo choices and better prices. For instance the CNHL's come with Deans T-plugs and Lipos with them are usually cheaper.
I always solder on my own connectors. XT90's or XT90-S's. I buy them in 10 packs cheaply enough. Connectors can go bad, so soldering connectors should be a thing to know anyway. Just part of RC. EC5's can be a hard find, a more limited selection with those connectors.
I would avoid Spektrum Lipos ( having compatible IC5's) at all costs!! Are costly and fail often, with far less than steller performance.
I would use Soft Case also. I am not particular either way. Opens up even more options. Always check the dimensions to fit the Lipo Tray dimensions before buying.

I just noticed the price on these CNHL's even went up another $3.00 again in just a few days. Amazon sucks for price sometimes.
I need one more, but I'll buy 2 more Lipos if the price is right. Ace Of Gens makes decent lipos as well. Not cheap. And there is always $SMC's$.

https://www.amazon.com/CNHL-5600MAH...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Last edited:
Those are one of the batteries I've used for speedruns. They are pretty decent. Low ir. Voltage sag isn't the best but not the worst.
Never had a problem with sag. Honesty I felt they were actually above average. Surprisingly better than my $Ace of Gens$ 7kmah 4s's
I run these 4s CNHL's hard in my TLRT ( single 4s) at Full trigger power for 12-13 minute runs at 58mph topped out. Non stop on a banked oval 1/4 Velo. track. 22 pinion. Rather tall gearing for the TLRT ( stock Spur)
They start to fall off a bit at the 10-11 min. mark. Impressive to me as lipos go. No amp cutting at all.

I seen these. Weigh the same as my CNHL's above. Fit the same dimensions. . Hardcase. Don't know much about the brand. Their website and cust support doesn't look all that either. But AMZ will accept a return if you get a dud. Which can happen no matter the brand of lipo. Been there a few times.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09KP6T2R...colid=KUHBHSDL3TES&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

But I prefer these below. Having 2 already. Needing any more than 6k mah is not a concern.
When I shop lipos I go for the best price and specs. I don't care what connector is on them.
This opens up many more lipo choices and better prices. For instance the CNHL's come with Deand T-plugs and Lipos with them are usually cheaper.
I always solder on my own connectors. XT90's or XT90-S's. I buy them in 10 packs cheaply enough. Connectors can go bad, so soldering connectors should be a thing to know anyway. Just part of RC. EC5's can be a hard find, a more limited selection with those connectors.
I would avoid Spektrum Lipos ( having compatible IC5's) at all costs!! Are costly and fail often, with far less than steller performance.
I would use Soft Case also. I am not particular either way. Opens up even more options. Always check the dimensions to fit the Lipo Tray dimensions before buying.

I just noticed the price on these CNHL's even went up another $3.00 again in just a few days. Amazon sucks for price sometimes.
I need one more, but I'll buy 2 more Lipos if the price is right. Ace Of Gens makes decent lipos as well. Not cheap. And there is always $SMC's$.

https://www.amazon.com/CNHL-5600MAH...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=
Yeah, prices keep going up...it is what it is I suppose. I went with El cheapo up further in the post...one day shipping. I might get lucky...lol

Got my 4s Hoovos today...no dead cells and both were at 3.86V on all cells.
Took about 18 minutes at 5 amps to fully charge.
Ran both packs for 10 minutes or so each and were at 3.5V.
I run them pretty hard in a MT410, so far, so good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back