Any living in the UK here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hjna

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I need a small favour (big for me). I need help to forward a small box for me. The UK internet store does not ship to Norway anymore. :-(.

I will pay for shipping shipping and as a thanks £15 extra for the hassle. You need to have Paypal.

Could anybody be interesseted?

Not me. But….so many questions here. What’s in the box?
200.gif

I was really curious about this, but we never got answers. I wouldn’t touch that request with a 10 foot pole. Especially after “UK internet store does not ship to Norway!?!?”
Sounds shady from the jump. I’m guessing that whatever was in that box was either not legal for importation into Norway or was filled with something highly illegal and he didn’t want his name on the box in case the cops got to it first before the intended recipient.
Hard pass, man.

I was really curious about this, but we never got answers. I wouldn’t touch that request with a 10 foot pole. Especially after “UK internet store does not ship to Norway!?!?”
Sounds shady from the jump. I’m guessing that whatever was in that box was either not legal for importation into Norway or was filled with something highly illegal and he didn’t want his name on the box in case the cops got to it first before the intended recipient.
Hard pass, man.

Could be..
If I Fits I Sits Cat Butt GIF

Or this
Jenny Slate Box GIF by A24

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Office

🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back