Anyone here used the Dumborc X10F(g) receiver's voltage return?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCcarsandstuff

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
As title states has anyone used the voltage return function on the Dumborc receivers that have it? I have one and a ddf-350 on order (don't have it in hand) but I see it has a +B and -B that go to the battery to allow it to read the batt voltage and provide the return but I can't find any instructions online (is there limitations on "s", using 2x3S batts, or other info like that).

A YouTuber mentioned it came with a cable however that isn't reflected in any of the online pictures. Basically just asking if anyone's used it and how it went. It looks amazing that you can display voltage return right on the LCD screen.

Lipo Voltage Telemetry is pretty much basic stuff, using A Telem. capable Rx and most any decent Upgrade Radio.
Doesn't matter whether you use a Single or Double pack setup. Voltage is usually read from the Mains power lead to the ESC with an inline Tap connector or one soldered directly to the mains PWR leads.
Of course you wont get voltage readings for each Cell, in case that is what you are expecting.

As title states has anyone used the voltage return function on the Dumborc receivers that have it? I have one and a ddf-350 on order (don't have it in hand) but I see it has a +B and -B that go to the battery to allow it to read the batt voltage and provide the return but I can't find any instructions online (is there limitations on "s", using 2x3S batts, or other info like that).

A YouTuber mentioned it came with a cable however that isn't reflected in any of the online pictures. Basically just asking if anyone's used it and how it went. It looks amazing that you can display voltage return right on the LCD screen.
If it is anything like the Radiolink receivers(Radiolink is the parent company to DumboRC) it should support up to 8s voltage.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back