Anyone picking up the new Fury?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I presume the front shocks are the same as they've always been? 78mm eye-to-eye.

I honestly haven't looked at it that closely. I tried to see if the Mojave body would fit, then put it back in the box for safety reasons in case I decide to return it. I found a place that has a 2014 - now I just need to decide.

Tower hobbies has everything to rebuild trans
Thanks - that is what I figured.

I realize I am probably making this harder than it has to be. I really "wanted" to pop a Mojave body on it with no modifications. Being relatively new to this, I am not sure what the likelihood Is of a car going obsolete to the point you just can't get parts, which is what the guy i spoke to today made it sound like.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, and to "close" the issue, I opted to keep the new Fury. But not because of the supposed parts issue that I don't really believe.

It's just a nice looking truck, and for the same money as a discontinued item I can have the newer one. I was expecting the discontinued ones to go on sale, but that never really materialized.

The Mojave body will fit by rotating the front body mounts and reaming out the rear holes in the body just a little bit. I am sure my youngest will be happy with it.

Now to pick up a few more batteries and we'll be good to go.

Bought the new Mega for my son's birthday. Truck less than 2 weeks old maybe 12 battery packs through it. Running 3000 nimh 6 cell. Everything going great until broken rear body mount. Tower hobbies can't find it and Arrma has no idea when they will have any. I know it's changed looked at older model pdf manual and new mount showing up in there somehow. Anyone have any ideas if old style will fit?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back