Connecticut anywhere in the northwest CT tristate area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carckton driver

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
im looking for a place to bash in the northwest CT tri state area. every private place i have asked about has turned me away. i don't know of any good public places and any other good private property i know of i wouldnt know who to ask.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
I feel ya, but no where near ya'. 😁 Good luck!! ✌️ 🍻

Hey If u want to jump,het some dirt in your car RC Madness in enfield ct is the place other than that inuse to go to parks and bring my Ramp and gonfulm.send.happy bashing

Did you try foothills bmx.. that is northwest CT.. not sure how far west you are, rc madness is also a good suggestion, Chris and Tyler are great people..👍

And if u go to their web site is a events area,September 24 is I'm correct 2nd bashing day I miss the first one because of covid but hopefully not the 2nd one,go and check the vid on the youtube channel

And if u go to their web site is a events area,September 24 is I'm correct 2nd bashing day I miss the first one because of covid but hopefully not the 2nd one,go and check the vid on the youtube channel
I was at the bash day ,it was great ! Xmaxx’s flyin all over the place, mine included !
Did you try foothills bmx.. that is northwest CT.. not sure how far west you are, rc madness is also a good suggestion, Chris and Tyler are great people..👍
Don’t know how I never bumped into you there yet ?

I was at the bash day ,it was great ! Xmaxx’s flyin all over the place, mine included !

Don’t know how I never bumped into you there yet ?

🤣🤣🤣.. I'm sure we have been there at the same time at some point, but I don't hang out long.. I'm usually just there to pick up a rig, or some parts/tires.. I don't use the premises to run rigs, but I should.. some day..👍

In my case ingo there talk whit everyone,that's for me is the great thing of this hobby u talk and learn from so many nice people.i usually be there to buy stuff and burn some pack there,a few weeks ago ty and Justin installed on my xmaxx max5,1100kv and she's a beast.just awesome people.maybe we meet one day there man

My daughter and I used to be there every Fri and Sat night running our SCT’s on the indoor carpet , til the first shut down of Covid , then once he reopened SCT class seemed to have died out , now just pop in every so often on a Sat to run laps with the guys we used to race SC with . But I couldn’t miss the very first bash day !

Hey hopefully we can meet there some point or fixing the cars on bashing day😅😂🤣😅😂😅

For sure if God let everything goes the way that it supposed I will be there too.hope we stay in touch
What kind of rc u got 3x9rtse??

For the bash day I brought my Xmaxx and Talion . Also have K8s , DBXL-E , SBR 2.0 , UDR , Mojave , 3 Senton 6s’s . Race rigs we have 2 SC6.1’s and Losi SCTE 3.0 dialed in for the carpet .
Won’t use the big ones anymore as I don’t use them , decided to sell them .

I'm about 15min from Putnam.... I know of a few sandpits in my area. Just sand is horrible on things as we know... Mike

Hey If u want to jump,het some dirt in your car RC Madness in enfield ct is the place other than that inuse to go to parks and bring my Ramp and gonfulm.send.happy bashing

X2 for RC Madness in Enfield . Just about anything you want in RC , indoor carpet track , outdoor turf , drag strip , crawler courses , dirt track , bash area , etc !
i live over an hour from rc madness. still been there about 5 times in the last couple months since i got back into RC. bought both my kraton and scx24 from there along with various other things. i absolutely love that place. when i go i usually leave around 8 am and im not home till 10-12 at night.
now thats a bit closer but website says closed to the public, something about 24/7 live surveillance and how people have been taking advantage of the track for to long. they don't sound very RC friendly. i was in torrington 2 days ago and thought maybe i should stop by but figured it wasnt worth it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back