Felony Arrma Infraction diff swap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevecroft1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
Hi guys if I swap the rear felony diff and input gear for the infracion/limitless diff and input will I also need to swap the diff case aswell or dose it just drop in.
Any help would be epic thanks guys.

I'm pretty sure those are drop-in, but the way you find out is to go to the Arrma site and use the interactive parts finder for each car to compare part numbers. That's what I call going to the primary source. Of course.

Imo I would swap diff cases just to make sure
Check out earl moorhead on youtube he did similar setup it was between kraton/typhon/ exb diffs. Its the first video and he responds back
Thanks mate
I'm pretty sure those are drop-in, but the way you find out is to go to the Arrma site and use the interactive parts finder for each car to compare part numbers. That's what I call going to the primary source. Of course.
Thanks sounds like the place to start;)

Imo I would swap diff cases just to make sure
Check out earl moorhead on youtube he did similar setup it was between kraton/typhon/ exb diffs. Its the first video and he responds back
Just watched the video top stuff good call thanks buddy 👍👌😀

Iv got the diff and input gear on the way I think I saw somewhere you could put in kraton rear hubs to widen the rear axle a bit to match the body dose anybody know if this is right
Iv got the diff and input gear on the way I think I saw somewhere you could put in kraton rear hubs to widen the rear axle a bit to match the body dose anybody know if this is right
Doesn't matter I found the thred and It dose 😆😂🤣😅
Doesn't matter I found the thred and It dose 😆😂🤣😅

Last edited:
Also make sure both diffs have same gearing or you'll have issues. Only reason felony has mismatched diff gears is the difference in tire sizes. So if your going to GRP's you'll need to change both front and rear diffs to the same size such as 13/43.

Yeah iv got another gp5 diff and input coming to mach front but I think I'll keep the gp6 just incase grp bing out some 107s in future

Yeah iv got another gp5 diff and input coming to mach front but I think I'll keep the gp6 just incase grp bing out some 107s in future
I contacted grp they will not make a 107. Since it is a 1 off basically.

Dear James,

First of all sorry for delay.

Thanks for your request, unfortunately is too expensive make a complete new tires with this sizes, the request on the market now is very low, and is not possible invest a lot of money for this new product. We see on future if the car come more popular and the request of tires increase, maybe is possible think about this project.

Thanks and regards

Sara Gandini

GRP Tires

MRP srl

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back