Infraction Arrma Infraction front diffuser?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is all super helpful to me as a noob. Thanks everyone.

Tbh I lost those screws after doing a header into a curb. The diffuser I think just flexed and ripped the middle three screws right out. I just got done installing replacements and the holes they screw into are stripped. I’ll probably throw some CA or something on to keep them from backing out but it seems like a good thing that they came out, otherwise I’d have more broken parts than I do.
Drill the holes all the way out if necessary, use longer screws and put lock nuts on them on the top.

Drill the holes all the way out if necessary, use longer screws and put lock nuts on them on the top.
Yeah I was looking at where the diffuser mounts today and the holes already go all the way through. Could easily put some nuts on longer screws. Only problem is I’m worried if I crash head first again I’ll break more parts instead of just shedding screws.

Maybe I should turn down the throttle and practice not smashing into stuff.

Yeah I was looking at where the diffuser mounts today and the holes already go all the way through. Could easily put some nuts on longer screws. Only problem is I’m worried if I crash head first again I’ll break more parts instead of just shedding screws.

Maybe I should turn down the throttle and practice not smashing into stuff.
Yes, that’s probably the best advice but many of us just continue to drive them like we stole them.

I ended up going with some longer screws into nylocks for the middle three that kept shooting out and just using the longer screws without nylocks on the outermost holes. So far so good.

E82BAC99-A8ED-41C6-ABEE-B4B94E72DA9D.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back