Infraction Front air dam plates / wheelwell diffusers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone must make these already.

I have been using 3-D printed copies as templates to make aluminum pieces. This is what I’ve made so far for my Felony. These are just prototypes.

IMG_0941.jpeg

I’m not very good at 3-D printing stuff. Everything takes so long to print and it Seems like everything I print is fragile or way too pliable, but it does seem to fit well, so I just used it as a template. I do make a mean mudguard.

I have been using 3-D printed copies as templates to make aluminum pieces. This is what I’ve made so far for my Felony. These are just prototypes.

View attachment 349798
That's what I'm doing & have done before. Printing the STLs on paper to scale & make templates. Nice work! Looks really good!

I’m not very good at 3-D printing stuff. Everything takes so long to print and it Seems like everything I print is fragile or way too pliable, but it does seem to fit well, so I just used it as a template. I do make a mean mudguard.

What filament type(s) are you printing with?

PLA Pro and TPU by Overture. TPU prints at 25,30 and 210. PLA prints at 60 or 70 and 195

Everything that I have printed has come off of thingverse, and then sliced with Creality

Last edited:
Back