Kraton Arrma K6s treal vs Vitivon bulkheads?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Treal is going to be better quality but it’s very unlikely your going to be bashing hard enough to notice
You think Treal is better than Vitavon?
I’ve got plenty of Treal stuff but only one thing from Vitavon. So far Treal has knocked it out of the park with quality. Vitavon seems nice too but is more expensive and everything has to come directly from China. Very little U.S. distribution for Vitavon. So I’m more likely to opt for the cheaper (Treal) and locally stocked part.

I run Treals on my O6S EXB. It's extremely impressive and well built. The oversized bearings were fantastic for $60 a piece.
I have looked at the Treal bulkheads for my Kraton. $60 is a great price. 7075 also if I remember correctly.

if you’re buying 7075 and it’s not from a top tier company like M2C you’ll probably be fine either way I’d get treal because it’s cheaper and who’s breaking 7075 bulkheads anyway!

You think Treal is better than Vitavon?
I’ve got plenty of Treal stuff but only one thing from Vitavon. So far Treal has knocked it out of the park with quality. Vitavon seems nice too but is more expensive and everything has to come directly from China. Very little U.S. distribution for Vitavon. So I’m more likely to opt for the cheaper (Treal) and locally stocked part.
Triple bearing with treal

Back