Kraton K6s Steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trunkmonkey1

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Nero
  8. Outcast EXB
  9. Talion
  10. Talion EXB
  11. Typhon 6s
  12. Typhon TLR
Hey all,

I have no idea how to fix this issue. I have adjusted and replaced steering components as needed. Everything is literally new. But, I still have this issue. Basically, I get full click to one side, but not the other side. Any idea what this could be? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ty.

https://vimeo.com/870722306?share=copy

Turn your servo 180 degrees, in the mount that is.

Pic for reference:

ARA8608V5T1_A06_SQOPW0EU.jpg

Last edited:
Nope. That did nothing. So, I put it back originally, and all is fine now. But, I have NO IDEA why. LOL

Thx guys for the input.
Wait what, you put it back in facing the wrong way? Just look at the picture dude...
And at the angle of your link, that actually looks painful :rolleyes:

Apart from that, make sure your pivotballs aren't too tight. Can you move the wheels easily without the servo connected?

Last edited:
Disconnect the horn and ensure the servo has full range of motion, obviously you have the servo orientation flipped but you have something binding up your steering assembly. Acroman arm pinching/over-torqued the pillow balls to linkages. Without the horn attached you should have light force range of motion.

Wait what, you put it back in facing the wrong way? Just look at the picture dude...
And at the angle of your link, that actua

I get what you are saying. But if it works, then what's the issue?

Aight, good point. I feel like the servo might be under a lot more stress because of the angle of the link.
The Raw500 can take it I’m sure, but it should work better in the intended orientation. 👍
Agreed. I changed it back, to the correct orientation, and it still works fine. Thx for your 2cents. it's appriciated.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back