Kraton Arrma kraton 6s esc keeps restarting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ampdog72

Reaction score
I have a arrma kraton 6s and my throttle won't go forward or reverse but it still goes left and right. Every time I hit the throttle my esc keeps restarting. I disconnected my servo and it's still doing the same thing. Does anybody have any idea how to fix the problem.

Did you try an ESC reset yet? Does it even respond to a "Reset"?
Get the manual from Arrma-rc.com if you don't have it. It is your bible. What are the ESC status LED's showing when this happens? What colors and sequence of the flashing lights???? Green or Red.
The only fix might just be an ESC replacment. They are known to do this.
If you got the ESC and all wet, corrosion can cause this. Sometimes failing long after it gets wet. These are not WP despite what they say. This includes the RX, motor fans and all the electrics.

One thing to try is disconnecting one of the 3 motor wires, then power on. See what happens...

Also it might just need a simple Radio/ESC calibration. Again per the ESC manual.

Need the manual, or you will be lost and not know what I am describing above.

Need way more info. A video helps here.

Last edited:
Get the manual from Arrma-rc.com if you don't have it. It is your bible. What are the ESC status LED's showing when this happens? What colors and sequence of the flashing lights???? Green or Red.
If you got the ESC and all wet, corrosion can cause this. Sometimes failing long after it gets wet. These are not WP despite what they say. This includes the RX, motor fans and all the electrics.

One thing to try is disconnecting one of the 3 motor wires, then power on. See what happens...

Also it might just need a simple Radio/ESC calibration. Again per the ESC manual.

Need way more info. A video helps here.it

Need way more info. A video helps here.
I have a blinking red light. When I adjust the throttle know it goes away. But as soon as I hit the throttle the esc restarts again. I did a factory reset and I did a reset on the radio. So you think I need a new esc.

Yes, it is most likely bricked. Are you absolutely sure the motor is in good condition. Don't overlook this. Take it out and apart. A locked up motor presents issues like this on occassion. Motor should rotate freely. And the stator is not burned up Just make sure first, is all I am saying.
If under the 2 Year Arrma warranty still, with the receipt, they will send out another one Free . Shoot HH support an email in regards. If not under warranty, I suggest buying a HW ESC. Or chance another Spektrum ESC, getting one from JennysRC.com. Way cheaper, just with no warranty. I would NOT buy another Replacement Spektrum ESC at Full Retail price. Get a HW ESC instead. How I fly.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back