Kraton Arrma Kraton v4 servo mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dakota

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi guys do you know if the servo mount on the v4 could handle a good savox servo or will the mount need upgraded I was going to run the savox 1210 sg ...

It will be fine, it will just flex a bit, so you won't get the full power and speed the servo is capable of. On the other hand it's more likely to flex in an impact too, so it will likely look after your servo in that way.

It will be fine, it will just flex a bit, so you won't get the full power and speed the servo is capable of. On the other hand it's more likely to flex in an impact too, so it will likely look after your servo in that way.
Would you upgrade mount or leave it .. and if you would upgrade to what

Would you upgrade mount or leave it .. and if you would upgrade to what
I would, but are you just wanting to upgrade things or is there a need? Try not to get caught up in thinking that aluminium parts are always better, they can be, but can also add weight, and they have next to no give, so forces will be placed into other components.

The Voltage Hobbies mounts are great, GKA also, and Markhor has a carbon fibre one, I've bought a couple of them, but haven't fitted them yet because the stock mounts are doing well on my Talion and I haven't even run my V4 Typhon yet. I run a Voltage Hobbies mount in my Kraton. Just check the height of the servo doesn't bottom out on the chassis, you may need spacers or to buy the tall mount. Also the servo mount can cut into your esc wiring, so you need to protect that if you're using a Voltage Hobbies mount.

Last edited:
I run both the hr and voltage servo mounts; either one is good ;) The mounts reduce flex. I leave the steering push rod between horn and bellcrank as the break point usually.
D76CB64C-02A8-4F56-937B-986B606CED77.jpeg
E4A3EBA4-FE30-4D8B-AB89-E5674C69C594.jpeg

The voltage top plate is thicker and a little heavier weight. I do like both of them. If you have more than one rig try one of each ;)

The voltage top plate is thicker and a little heavier weight. I do like both of them. If you have more than one rig try one of each ;)
I have the v4 kraton and waiting on the noto 2019 can’t wait both those mounts with mount the savox 1210 sg no problems ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back