ARRMA Kraton XL v2 EXB By CRCU 1 of a KIND,!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big airs, backflips it feels nimble as few, the ARRMA Kraton XL v2 exb just did its first double backlip. #arrma #arrmahof #arrmahalloffame #oneofakind #customlid #tppartsrcxtreme #thunderoos_rc #thunderoos #18kfans #27kfans #customrcupgrades
Another great video Thomas!! Such a bada$$ rigšŸ¤˜

Finaly i ditched the XT90 connectors and throw in some XT150 on the ARRMA XL v2 exb #arrma #arrmahof #arrmahalloffame #oneofakind #customlid #tppartsrcxtreme #thunderoos_rc #thunderoos #18kfans #27kfans #customrcupgrades

The ARRMA Kraton XL v2 exb worlds only did awsm at the mega gravelpit #arrma #arrmahof #arrmahalloffame #oneofakind #customlid #tppartsrcxtreme #thunderoos_rc #thunderoos #18kfans #27kfans #customrcupgrades
Damn.. how fast is she doing? It's almost like it doesn't even notice it's going uphill in sand. That beaut surpasses beast mode

The custom one of a kind ARRMA Kraton XL v2 exb took the G-Pit with storm šŸ‘Š #arrma #arrmahof #arrmahalloffame #oneofakind #customlid #tppartsrcxtreme #thunderoos_rc #thunderoos #18kfans #27kfans #customrcupgrades
Always epic bashes at the pit! Keep it up Thomas and you ever get tired of that Talion EXB let me know šŸ˜‰šŸ¤£

Love this build! How is the cf chassis holding up? i know its not bent (i think šŸ˜‚) but do jo have a picture of it now? im considering cf chassis for my K6exb.

20210831_194133.jpg
20210831_194139.jpg
20210831_194144.jpg

Custom one of a kind Kraton XL v2 at the mega pit, short but fun. #arrma #arrmahof #arrmahalloffame #oneofakind #customlid #tppartsrcxtreme #thunderoos_rc #thunderoos #18kfans #27kfans #customrcupgrades

Lot better session at the regular pit

Sundays funday, bashing the Kraton XL v2, 1ofa kind Carbon Fibre Truck #arrma #arrmahof #arrmahalloffame #oneofakind #customlid #tppartsrcxtreme #thunderoos_rc #thunderoos #18kfans #27kfans #customrcupgrades

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back