Kraton Arrma Market Share?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErieArrma

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
Back into the hobby after a 5 year hiatus... Arrma is what sucked me back in which is interesting because in never heard of them 5 years ago. I’m just curious if anyone knows the approximate market share numbers these days.. seems like Arrma has taken a lot of share since I’ve been gone. Being a business guy, I’m curious about these kind of things. Always cool to see an underdog rise up and do so well!

Good question. I always think about that. Brand positioning is big. Arrma is definitely on the Map. Been growing the past 5 years IMO. There was a slight hiccup with the Hobbico debacle. Took HH a few years to get where they are now with Arrma and Axial.
Usually those numbers are reported annually in the trade mags. Much is insider info. Not published directly.
Been doing this hobby so long that I follow the Toy and Hobby industry trends etc.

I’ll tell you one thing, this forum seems like a very powerful part of the brand equation. When I was in the hobby previously, I wasn’t part of a community like this. My cars broke, I’d get some help on random sites here and there but eventually got tired of it and my enthusiasm waned. Having a community like this with so many people willing to help makes a big difference. And oh by the way, I’ve spent about 10x more money than I ever intended to on different cars, upgrades, parts etc, by seeing what others have done and the contagious enthusiasm.

I like the arrma stuff. Traded a slash 4x4 straight up for senton 6s. I didn't know much about arrma, but I was so impressed with the durability, that we now have 3. The senton6s, a kraton 6s, and a mojave exb. They seemed to have found the sweet spot in cutting costs, durability, and performance.

Agreed, something about them makes you want to keep buying more. Lots of fun.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back