Kraton Just want to share🤣🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1676570188410.jpeg

Well, it use to mean something when companies write/print that on the box containing their Products that was made here in the USA..

Now a days, the box and products are ALL made Elsewhere over seas and they give 2 piles of 💩💩💩 what's printed on the box or on the products , can't read the english-legalnese , they don't care.

And those companies' CEOs who sold our manufacturing down the sewer got their Golden Bonus shower umbrellas ,don't much care neither.. Who's basking on their luxury yachts off the Maldives or where ever they are.

They send it as guaranteed
I’ve had great performance and great customer support from M2C. Their towers are next level strong. I’ve had wrecks and landed upside down on roots and never even bent one of their towers. I have walked towards rigs just knowing that front tower has to be busted. So far I’ve had upper hinge pins bent, lower hinge pins and aluminum holders get damaged, Basically every part attached to the towers but the towers never break. I can’t imagine how you managed to break one in two places without more damage. They’ll make it right.

I’ve had great performance and great customer support from M2C. Their towers are next level strong. I’ve had wrecks and landed upside down on roots and never even bent one of their towers. I have walked towards rigs just knowing that front tower has to be busted. So far I’ve had upper hinge pins bent, lower hinge pins and aluminum holders get damaged, Basically every part attached to the towers but the towers never break. I can’t imagine how you managed to break one in two places without more damage. They’ll make it right.
They make the from the wing mount a brace that attach to the tower and that brace whit the rear chassis brace did the job and protect the chassis from been bent,plus never had a problem whit the C.S are just great,u call and always answer the phone and they take care of the customer extremely well.things happens and they are a great company that think first on the customer, I can afirm that for different experiences

They make the from the wing mount a brace that attach to the tower and that brace whit the rear chassis brace did the job and protect the chassis from been bent,plus never had a problem whit the C.S are just great,u call and always answer the phone and they take care of the customer extremely well.things happens and they are a great company that think first on the customer, I can afirm that for different experiences
Hell I just saw that that’s a rear tower. I have the tower to wing mount brace too. Another brilliant option for the Arrmas. That had to be one hard hit.

Hell I just saw that that’s a rear tower. I have the tower to wing mount brace too. Another brilliant option for the Arrmas. That had to be one hard hit.
They know what they doing,I'm gonna keep buying their stuff,first C.S just awesome and 2 I love the parts

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back