Typhon Just had to share

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handzace

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Talion EXB
  7. Typhon 3s
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Typhon Mega
  10. Vendetta
  11. Infraction 4x4
Just a couple simple picture of my V4 typhon that’s been a lil tlrd but idk I think the picture is so plain it’s awesome lookin lol anyway I love this rig I use it on the track mostly still has stock blx system and cranks but I came across this picture. I must’ve taken them an accident because I take horrible pictures lol and I just think thyre awesome. Figured I’d share it. Hope everyone’s having a good day !!!!

IMG_7642.jpeg

IMG_4403.jpeg

Just a couple simple picture of my V4 typhon that’s been a lil tlrd but idk I think the picture is so plain it’s awesome lookin lol anyway I love this rig I use it on the track mostly still has stock blx system and cranks but I came across this picture. I must’ve taken them an accident because I take horrible pictures lol and I just think thyre awesome. Figured I’d share it. Hope everyone’s having a good day !!!!

View attachment 314949

View attachment 314950
Ty brother she looks sexy rite der huh lol yeah they’re actually some eBay cheapies they were like $34 for four of them and you had to glue them when they came in but good foam strong rim hex is held up and that’s with 6S2 so I can’t complain. I definitely wouldn’t take them pass 50 or 60 miles an hour.tho they wanna balloon at higher rpm but I do full 6s pulls with them and they still in 1 peice of u can believe that lol

for someone who "takes horrible pictures" those shots are pretty dang sweet !!
nice buggy !!

I love the look of the Typhon……I don’t own one though……I should get one….

nice buggy !!
Thanx brother I know tho rite ! Lol I have a I phone 13 and supposed to take great pics but nbs they all usually suck …..I attached a pic of a picture I was trying to get perfect and that’s the best out of like 15 pics lol

IMG_7620.png

The pics look good and so does the buggy!
Thanx brother ! V4 pride baby!!!
I love the look of the Typhon……I don’t own one though……I should get one….
They are one of my favorite rigs ! They great on a track and throw some street tires and a diff setup/tune and it’s a speed runner lol I use this one on the track and honestly just on 4s it’s more than enough 6s is for fun 😜
nice buggy !!
Thank you brother

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back