Mojave ARRMA Mojave 6S BLX (At Home)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it's a big body and it takes longer to install the lights. :ROFLMAO:
It is not finished I have 4 white lights at the front and 4 red lights at the back of 5 mm. (y)
One inside the body and 3 others in the back of the body. :cool:
Nothing will be permanent and I can remove or replace them easily. (y)
Yvan :)
Does the infraction body mount up on the Mojave?

Does the infraction body mount up on the Mojave?

I did some tests. It would be very difficult to install on the Mojave. But, not impossible.
Yvan
The Mojave and Talion in the evening snow. (y) :love:(y)
Really FUN. (y)
Yvan

Attachments

• DSC01164.JPG
    DSC01164.JPG
    239.5 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC01165.JPG
    DSC01165.JPG
    220.5 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC01166.JPG
    DSC01166.JPG
    230.6 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC01167.JPG
    DSC01167.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I did some tests. It would be very difficult to install on the Mojave. But, not impossible.
Yvan
The Mojave and Talion in the evening snow. (y) :love:(y)
Really FUN. (y)
Yvan

I found a video on youtube that the guy made it fit. Just mounted the infraction mounts to the mojave ones and trimmed up the bumper.

I found a video on youtube that the guy made it fit. Just mounted the infraction mounts to the mojave ones and trimmed up the bumper.

This may be the way I go now that I've seen the 8s. I will probably pass on the 8s Kraton and have been looking harder at the 1:7 line. I love the look of the Infraction but don't want to be limited to on-road. Also, the Mojave suspension travel impresses me but the body not quite as much.
The Infraction body on the Mojave looks very nice and could be exactly what I'm looking for with a few simple modifications and parts I have on-hand.

I
This may be the way I go now that I've seen the 8s. I will probably pass on the 8s Kraton and have been looking harder at the 1:7 line. I love the look of the Infraction but don't want to be limited to on-road. Also, the Mojave suspension travel impresses me but the body not quite as much.
The Infraction body on the Mojave looks very nice and could be exactly what I'm looking for with a few simple modifications and parts I have on-hand.
I was going to go infraction body too. Just decided it was another hassle to sell the stock one so the longer it sat there I just decided to mount it up. Just needed to trim the wheel wells.
Seeing the 8s I am glad I went this route. I mean I might get the 8s down the road but for me this is much more usable. With my 4985 motor and max 6 esc it has power and after I got stiffer springs responses like a buggy. I am really happy with it so far.
mojave.jpg

Terrific look Mystic... Great job.
Thanks for sharing.

Has anyone identified other bodies that will fit the Mojave 6s? Mine is pretty beat so I need a replacement, and I was wanting something a little different than the 3 stock bodies that are available (I'm not really wanting to paint a clear one)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back