Big Rock Welcome Home: Big Rock 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For sure...Check her out...I'll get some specs listed soon.
Just wanted to get my feet wet here...😁

20231128_174707.jpg

20231128_174735.jpg

20231128_174739.jpg

20231128_174744.jpg

Dang. You are so lucky you got your parts. I'm still waiting on mine. But, I think I'll have to start a different thread, since I don't want to hijack yours, when I build mine. LOL

On a side note: I got to run the BR this afternoon in 20F temps. Yuck. I stopped after about 1/2 hour. It ran pretty well. No grip whatsoever on pavement, but it was better in the grass. Though it had about 1 1/2" of snow on it. Different tires will have to be acquired eventually.
Post away buddy. I won’t get offended :)

Stock tires are cheap AF. I installed the StreetSweepers.

IMG_9503.jpeg
IMG_9504.jpeg

Post away buddy. I won’t get offended :)

Stock tires are cheap AF. I installed the StreetSweepers.

View attachment 334524View attachment 334525
I had those on my Talion 6s EXB. That r/c is now fully built. M2C everything. I also had these tires on it. I loved those tires. They stick like glue. How are you liking them? The only issue I had with them is at speed. My Talion has a castle 1650kv paired to a castle mm8xs esc. I didn't go nuts with the gearing. Just added the speed pinion, and boy was she fast. So fast, that I had to install a drag wheelie bar in back. Every pull of the throttle, I was shooting for the moon. LOL

I had those on my Talion 6s EXB. That r/c is now fully built. M2C everything. I also had these tires on it. I loved those tires. They stick like glue. How are you liking them? The only issue I had with them is at speed. My Talion has a castle 1650kv paired to a castle mm8xs esc. I didn't go nuts with the gearing. Just added the speed pinion, and boy was she fast. So fast, that I had to install a drag wheelie bar in back. Every pull of the throttle, I was shooting for the moon. LOL
I haven’t tried the truck yet tbh. I need to finish installing the Mojave 4s center diff and Kraton 4s arms and drivetrain in my BRCC first. I’m not crazy about having multiple projects going at the same time.

I’ll keep ya posted once I get started on the BRCC6s.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back