Big Rock Arrma new 6s big rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoomfast23

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
I said this a couple years back and there it is arrma came out with big rock 6s with a metal chassis. And I was told it wouldn't happen.🤔

I said this a couple years back and there it is arrma came out with big rock 6s with a metal chassis. And I was told it wouldn't happen.🤔
You are aware that the original Big Rock had TVP aluminum units, right?

Here is your blue ribbon

IMG_4741.jpeg

It's basically a Fireteam with a different body nothing even close to the original.

U talking of the Nero bigrock. This “bigrock” is pretty much a stretched kraton Or a reshell of a fireteam with some tweaks in some areas. Or for the 3s fans a bigger 3s big rock crew cab and that is what the truck is labeled as 6s bigrock crew cab

I wanted a nero big rock but was to late for everything? and I don't wanna buy one used cause I don't know if all the parts are still being sold for it?
But the 6s big rock truck still looks nice though.

I wanted a nero big rock but was to late for everything? and I don't wanna buy one used cause I don't know if all the parts are still being sold for it?
But the 6s big rock truck still looks nice though.
All thr parts arr available minus the body 1 specific shim, the tires radio nox and servo saver plastic composites that can be found in metal by Hot racing

All thr parts arr available minus the body 1 specific shim, the tires radio nox and servo saver plastic composites that can be found in metal by Hot racing
The diff brain is hard to find too isn't it?

The diff brain is hard to find too isn't it?
And that too. If you have a non diff brain nero you should plug the holes and run oil. You can still get the servos and the locks. If you really want to make it work you can try a 6channel radio and make it work

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back