Fireteam New Arrma BIG ROCK 6s! Return of an Icon!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d expect your Hobbywing max 6 g2 combo to go in here, bet that 150A Firma was warm gearing up!

Don't we already have a 20 page thread about this with this video in it?
Was it started by a premium member though? Plus I think he’s hinting at a new dedicated platform thread.

IMG_0763.gif

Its not back of an iconic vehicle. Only the name was brought back. Nothing more. The OG bigrock is still dead and will forever be. Only the last owners of it can truly experience what a 6s bigrock felt like. For me my nero bigrock would be at his v3. Fixed 70% of the complains i had with it with new biffier arrma parts, 3D printing, new shocks tuning, suspension travel mod. Where would be the OG bigrock, fazon and nero in 2023.. i bash mine almost like i do with my kraton or notorious if the v1 was great imagine if we had a v5? The new 6s bigrock is just a big version of the 3s. The 3s bigrock had nothing to do with the OG bigrock from the get go other than the name
First pic was from the under the hoood lightning of the old bigrock
Screenshot_20231102-110455_YouTube.jpg
p3_FULL.jpg

Last edited:
I like the new rig, but what's really new about it? It's an FT with exb diffs and a truck body? Cool, but not new..@$700, it's definitely a no go for me, just as the FT.✌

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back