Arrma Screw Part Numbering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relimar

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Been building up my Typhon to Infraction parts car, and have basically figured out Arrma's Part Numbering scheme for basic screws:

AR72 - all screws prefix

Next digit is the head type:
1= button head
2= flat head
3= cap head
4= set screw

Next digit is metric diameter:
2=M2
3= M3
4= M4 etc

Last two digits are length
10, 12, 16 etc

Example: AR722312:
AR72=screw, 2=flat head, 3=M3, 12=12mm
M3x12mm flat head

That’s brilliant mate, do you know if you can get a full nut, bolt and screw set in a kit or do you have to get them all individually?
I've only seen all needed hardware together when it's some specific component, infraction e-brake etc. Otherwise all individual, tiny packages of screws.

I found bulk M3 & M4 nylon lock nuts on Amazon and bulk alloy black oxide on McMaster, but they rust quicker than oem Arrma

That’s brilliant mate, do you know if you can get a full nut, bolt and screw set in a kit or do you have to get them all individually?
Not as cost effective for you being in the UK, but Jenny’s RC sells complete model specific sets that were takeoffs. Have you tried Bad Touch Breakers? They’re in the UK, right?

You do realize that this information is already in a sticky at the top of this section right? https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrma-screw-part-number-decoder-mostly.59847/
Victor Rasuk Romance GIF by ABC Network

🤣

Not as cost effective for you being in the UK, but Jenny’s RC sells complete model specific sets that were takeoffs. Have you tried Bad Touch Breakers? They’re in the UK, right?
I’ve just checked out bad touch, they don’t seem to have a website, only social media pages which I won’t participate in unfortunately.

I mite order some from jennys, there’s a few bits I could do with that are out of stock over here. 👍🏼

Back