Arrma Senton 3S Differential Upgrade issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hello Everyone, I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem. I have purchased ARA31154, ARA311152 and ARA311153. I have put everything together and it seems to turn fine but at about 95% of turning everything it seems to feel like something is catching. I am using the stock ARAC4059 differential yoke set with this set up. If you can let me know what I am missing. Please let me know. Thank you to all of you.

This is common with the stock diff yokes: it's a result of a combination of flex in the composite diff yokes and variations in the gears. As a quick fix, try backing off the screws that hold the two parts of the diff yoke together a bit until the binding stops. For a better and final solution, install aluminum diff yokes.

Hello Morrjr71, yes I have done that and that is how I am able to get it to rotate to about 95-97% of the way. I have taken it for a test run and it works good. I just don’t want to strip these gears and cause more damage of replaced parts. I’ll run it for awhile and see how it holds up. Thank you so much for the repair and help with this issue. I really do appreciate it.

Back