Senton Arrma senton 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harry26363

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
hello, around 6 months ago I brought the Arrma senton. I put upgrades in it with the Hobbywing Ezrun kit. Includes the following: max 10 esc and the 3660 brushless motor 4000kv. I have just tried turning it on and my esc is just giving me solid and flashing red lights and no fan spinning. I only have steering and no throttle.

Someone please help

hello, around 6 months ago I brought the Arrma senton. I put upgrades in it with the Hobbywing Ezrun kit. Includes the following: max 10 esc and the 3660 brushless motor 4000kv. I have just tried turning it on and my esc is just giving me solid and flashing red lights and no fan spinning. I only have steering and no throttle.

Someone please help

Someone please help
You either wired the receiver wrong or have a faulty esc or motor

Everything plugged in correctly? Steering servo might be causing this problem. Try a different servo if you have one. Might seem good but it's not.

Everything plugged in correctly? Steering servo might be causing this problem. Try a different servo if you have one. Might seem good but it's not.
I have just tried re doing the esc like pairing it to what it should do and still getting flashing red lights and solids

Look in the hw manual and see what those blinks mean
Are you trying with a fully charged lipo. LVC might be set high on the esc.
Like someone else said might be bad out of the box. Contact Hobby wing.

Last edited:
Done all that and also re configured it. I recon the esc has blown and might have to buy a new one

That sucks!! Been their, Before I had a quality soldering iron. I soldered a new plug end on a brand new hw combo same as yours. Cold solder job desolderd itself and fried my 2 week old esc.

Screenshot_20230922_094714_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230922_094657_Google.jpg

Check out jennysrc.com and look at the team Corally esc. They are rebranded hw motor and esc,good stuff better than spectrum junk.

For my esc it says on it, it can run 2-4s lipo’s and this happened like 4 months after I got it

+1
Try disconnecting the servo altogether and see if the the ESC gets you some throttle. If it does, The servo is bricked. If not, the ESC is probably bricked.
The fan might have broken by itself prior and caused an overheated ESC... A possibility there.
You may have the wrong ESC Amps in there. There were 2 Max 10's, an 80 amp and 140 amp.
Is yours the G2 version??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back