Senton Arrma Senton BLX 3S Bumper replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxwin163

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, first post here.. we have owned a Senton for a bit more than a year now and really enjoy the truck. I've had a few bits and pieces to replace along the way which is fine.. I am really frustrated with finding a front bumper replacement, preferably third party, as I believe the original one is complete junk. no matter where I look I can't find ANYTHING that fits the Senton BLX.. any help or tips would be appreciated. I don't mind having to macgyver something to fit.. many thanks. Max

hey everyone, first post here.. we have owned a Senton for a bit more than a year now and really enjoy the truck. I've had a few bits and pieces to replace along the way which is fine.. I am really frustrated with finding a front bumper replacement, preferably third party, as I believe the original one is complete junk. no matter where I look I can't find ANYTHING that fits the Senton BLX.. any help or tips would be appreciated. I don't mind having to macgyver something to fit.. many thanks. Max
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/3d-printed-senton-front-bumper-support-cdp.37013/

Back