Arrma store question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldgoat

Reaction score
Am I missing something? I saw a short thread about arrma store being rip off. I just looked and they sho a Kraton that is in stores for $600, their list is $300, and they are selling for $82. Those numbers aren’t perfect but close. The store has the same part number so it doesn’t seem like it’s just a part.

Am I missing something? I saw a short thread about arrma store being rip off. I just looked and they sho a Kraton that is in stores for $600, their list is $300, and they are selling for $82. Those numbers aren’t perfect but close. The store has the same part number so it doesn’t seem like it’s just a part.
John Lithgow Reaction GIF by Laff

Link?

Remember the old (and almost always true) adage: If it sounds too good to be true...

I don't even need to see the site to know it's a scam. A $600 or $300 vehicle for $82? Lot on your knife.

Let me guess...their address is:
2457 West Virginia Avenue
Greenfield Ctr. NY, United States (US)

?

Remember the old (and almost always true) adage: If it sounds too good to be true...

I don't even need to see the site to know it's a scam. A $600 or $300 vehicle for $82? Lot on your knife.

Let me guess...their address is:
2457 West Virginia Avenue
Greenfield Ctr. NY, United States (US)

?
100 1st street mn

Official Arrma "store" is Arrma-RC.com.

ffs people fall for this stuff still?

*the scam call center in india thx u 4 ur moniez

And that address is a SFD
With a phone # in Canada....
Will Smith Come On Man GIF by Bad Boys For Life

Do those prices seem even remotely plausible to you? If your answer is yes, then order one or two vehicles and let us know how it went.

But let's back up one step further...does the "regular" price of $260 for an Outcast 8S EXB (we'll ignore that it has a picture of the Kraton 6S BLX for the moment...no need to get bogged down in details when there's a sale going on) sound reasonable to you? Do you know of other online shops that legitimately sell an Outcast 8S EXB for $260 and I guess that still seemed a bit too pricey for you so you held out until you found a shop that sells them for the price of two wheels/tires? I find that so relatable because that's my standard bargain hunter strategy too.

Trust me, I'd love nothing more than to find a shop that will sell me Arrma vehicles at an 85-90% discount but....c'mon man.
Not sure how to do a link
But I can handle a screenshot

View attachment 289642
Anyone look yet?
Oh I have my shopping cart filled with one of each. About to hit "purchase". Oh, and I threw in a spare 13T 4x4 BLX input gear. Just for good luck.

You can enter your credit card info or use PayPal. PayPal actually does go to PayPal, I wouldn't enter a credit card number.

Clearly it's a ripoff, avoid and don't try to scam the scammer.

My guess, they get the money from credit cards and happily refund PayPal but have the funds for some time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back