XMAXX question. 😆

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy15086

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
I'm sorry but I don't really like other forums. I'm sure some peeps on hear are "duel addicted" to multiple brands of RC.
I recently scooped up an XMAXX with a Max5 (8s) and some 872kv Spectrum motor. It has an M2C motor mount. What is the best Hobbywing (or other brand) motor for this setup?

I'm sorry but I don't really like other forums. I'm sure some peeps on hear are "duel addicted" to multiple brands of RC.
I recently scooped up an XMAXX with a Max5 (8s) and some 872kv Spectrum motor. It has an M2C motor mount. What is the best Hobbywing (or other brand) motor for this setup?
Casle and Hobbywing are the way to go! 1100kv is good.
Arrma forum for the win!!!

Brand loyalty is for suckers IMO. Buy what ya like, I do. What's wrong with the Spektrum 780? Is alot of motor for an Xmaxx IMO though. Diff carnage is imminent..😬🤔🤣

Brand loyalty is for suckers IMO. Buy what ya like, I do. What's wrong with the Spektrum 780? Is alot of motor for an Xmaxx IMO though. Diff carnage is imminent..😬🤔🤣
I just don't "know" much about it. I know Spectrum is basically Hobbywing anyways.

I vote Hobbywing. Not that I'm an expert by any means, just hear lot of good stuff bout them. Just my 2 cents, but since I am the FNG them 2 cents probably ain't worth a nickle.

I just don't "know" much about it. I know Spectrum is basically Hobbywing anyways.
Yeah, everyone says Spektrum motors are made by HW. IDK if that's true or not, they sure look alike. I'm just thinking since you already have the 780kv, why not use it. No doubt there are motors that may very well be better. Just the frugality in me talking I guess, LOL.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back