Talion Arrma Talion v3 shocks alternative ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HUGO .R

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hello !!!
The last week I broke one shock on my v3 Talion and I want to know if it's better to change all the shocks by another brand and by which shocks?

Thanks for the answers !!!

Hello !!!
The last week I broke one shock on my v3 Talion and I want to know if it's better to change all the shocks by another brand and by which shocks?

Sorry no one has answered you so far. I just got my Talion and like the other 6s trucks, I think the shocks are fine. I would just fix the broken one.

Hello !!!

You can pick up a new pair, pretty cheap from one of the kit breakers like Jennys Rc or Rc-Parts-4-You. Both are on ebay and Jennys has a website as well. Buy the pair and have a spare. Sounds like an ad, but it's true ;)

Yeah not alot of good alternatives to the Arrma shocks and they are really pretty good. Bash on!!

Hi. I got tired of the red shocks so I got these off AliExpress for like $25. I was surprised with the quality. They are near identical to stock BUT the rear springs are a total fail. They come in black the springs. They are too long and bouncy and rub against the shocks all day. So just replaced them with the stock springs. They are called RC4WD. The shock shafts are slightly thicker than stock. Hope this helps.

068186C9-FD73-431B-8824-ABC6AD2DD41C.jpeg

0229E9FB-5496-4FFE-B9CD-87EA9044298F.jpeg

F1127C3C-4BB5-422C-B3A4-0C9A61EE2381.jpeg

D69ABA3A-2E40-4198-8BEA-6328F51740FA.jpeg

9C85E4A8-C1CE-4D44-8AC9-B17DA4408F05.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back