Typhon ARRMA Taliphon 6s BLX v3 By TpParts RcXtreme

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Thomas P Just curious, what camera are you using? The shadow makes it look small on your head, but can't tell if it's a session or hero or something else.

The slowmo is butter smooth, so I'm guessing it's not a hero5 session as it maxes out at 60fps for 1080. I've been having a heck of a time syncing my hero5 session with my hero5 black footage when doing picture in picture. I think running the session at 60fps vs 120fps on the hero isn't helping, but I like the super smooth slowmo 120fps gives me.

Oh yeah, LOVE THE TRUCK! Also really love that bashing spot you have.

GPH4 black. Filmed at 1080/120
Ah, couldn't tell by the shadow how big it was. I almost bought the 6 which does 240fps I think, but H265 codec, but ended up with the 5 for $100 less that uses H264. It exceeds what I need anyway and figured I'd have less issues editing it. I got the hero5 session for onboard because it has EIS, but it doesn't work very well since the trucks "vibrate" so much as they bump across terrain. Full screen it makes you nauseous, but looks ok with PIP as long as you have a fender or something stationary on the truck within view. Kind of helps your brain retain a point of reference. Could have gone with something smaller/cheaper than the hero5 session for that since the EIS doesn't do much anyway. Live and learn.

Would be cool to see some onboard of the air you get!

20181222_102838.jpg

Finaly, tired as few, but just needed to feel it.. ARRMA Taliphon 6s BLX v3 , ARRMA Tsaagan 6s BLX 1/12th 4wd truck by TpParts RcXtreme..amazing and dusty ❤ #ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #PROLINERACING #RYNOS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back