Typhon Arrma typhon 6s EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeM

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So since I 1st saw a typhon I was in love.... I didnt buy one off the bat cause I heard they was about to release a v3 version of the 3s typhon... I pre-ordered the 3s typhon an when i got it i loved it... i then bought my now favorite rc the TYPHON 6S v5... when I 1st got it b4 even running it I put a HD arrma diff case for the center diff, an very quickly learned I needed a rpm front bumper which also now on it.. I saw all the goodies arrma makes for it... an aftermarket stuff... i couldnt resist making a EXB out of my v5... i got everything including stainless steel screws for it an them screws the front rpm bumper an the shock an diff fluids the only thing not arrma... hello world this is my ARRMA TYPHON 6S EXB...

20210421_171931.jpg

So since I 1st saw a typhon I was in love.... I didnt buy one off the bat cause I heard they was about to release a v3 version of the 3s typhon... I pre-ordered the 3s typhon an when i got it i loved it... i then bought my now favorite rc the TYPHON 6S v5... when I 1st got it b4 even running it I put a HD arrma diff case for the center diff, an very quickly learned I needed a rpm front bumper which also now on it.. I saw all the goodies arrma makes for it... an aftermarket stuff... i couldnt resist making a EXB out of my v5... i got everything including stainless steel screws for it an them screws the front rpm bumper an the shock an diff fluids the only thing not arrma... hello world this is my ARRMA TYPHON 6S EXB...

View attachment 141138
Awesome Dude!
My first car after around 25 years away is the Typhon 6s. I’ll tell ya it can be a hand full for me sometimes with the 6s battery in it. Only had it about a month
But I really like how you can tune in and tweak it to what suits.
I’ve done the Truggy mod to mine now and it’s great for where I play.

6F6606B8-E5CD-48C3-B973-5330E9F9354F.jpeg

C356D50C-7124-471C-8EFF-A08D2BB11ED2.jpeg

View attachment 141138
Just a heads up, the EXB parts are still quite soft and will bend somewhat easily. Also stainless screws are much softer than the stock 12.9 grade screws. They will bend as well.

Just a heads up, the EXB parts are still quite soft and will bend somewhat easily. Also stainless screws are much softer than the stock 12.9 grade screws. They will bend as well.
And it is easier to strip the hex out of a sat screw for the same reason. They stay shiny though!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back