Vendetta Arrma Vendetta Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Vendetta
My journey with the Vendetta has only been roughly 3 months however it seems like it's been much longer. As a 10+ year experienced Surface RC enthusiast I'm relatively new to on road RC cars & speed runs. The Arrma Vendetta is my first speed run rc car & it's been a trying project.
I've overcome many opticals with upgrades, mods & help from experienced speed run enthusiasts. My first season is almost at an end due to the weather changing in the New England area & my biggest problem has been finding a 1/4mile road to travel at 100+ mph speeds with little to no traffic. I'm located roughly 1/2hr north of Boston Massachusetts if anyone knows of speed run locations or resources to help me find a decent place it would be greatly appreciated. I've presently been kicked out of several spots & I've spent countless hours using Google 360 & driving around to find a good location.

I've overcome many opticals with upgrades, mods & help from experienced speed run enthusiasts. My first season is almost at an end due to the weather changing in the New England area & my biggest problem has been finding a 1/4mile road to travel at 100+ mph speeds with little to no traffic. I'm located roughly 1/2hr north of Boston Massachusetts if anyone knows of speed run locations or resources to help me find a decent place it would be greatly appreciated. I've presently been kicked out of several spots & I've spent countless hours using Google 360 & driving around to find a good location.

Welcome to the Ranch!

IF there's a will.. there is a way!
Driving Drag Race GIF by MotorTrend

Keep on trucking.

Welcome to the forum!
I wish you luck finding a spot. Nothing more frustrating then just looking for somewhere to get some runs in.

Massachusetts is a heavy populated area that im unfamiliar with so I'm afraid I won't be of much help. I think there are a few good folks from around there on here though so hopefully someone chimes in.

I looked for my spot for over a year,it was right in front of me entire time..drive right by it twice daily en route to work..keep looking you'll find something..I remember talking with you about this,but local drag racers spot an industrial parks,roads around airports,along rivers,could always try night running

My journey with the Vendetta has only been roughly 3 months however it seems like it's been much longer. As a 10+ year experienced Surface RC enthusiast I'm relatively new to on road RC cars & speed runs. The Arrma Vendetta is my first speed run rc car & it's been a trying project.
Hello,

I am currently trying to make my Vendetta go as fast as possible on the stock electronics before I start changing Esc & Motor.

The car has a 44T sour w/slipper eliminated and a 32T pinion. Hot racing alloy center shaft. All alloy control arms, tierods, hubs, shocks and axles. Full carbon aero front side and rear corners. With a carbon generic speedrun wing. It also has silver 2.4 DBoots wheels and tires.

The only “Electric “ modifications are the steering servo as the stock one failed fairly quickly. It now has a Betu 35KG w/Hot Racing servo saver.

I took the car out last night - ran CNHL 6200mah 100C 3s Lipo. - every run, as soon as I started easing into the throttle and start building serious speed, the car would either veer left or right, forcing me to bail out on the run. I checked and the checked everything. I even re-bonded and recalibrated. Reset steering limits and steering rate The only thing that seemed to make some difference was when I turned the AVC way down , it still did the same thing. Swerved left or right as I start to really push it.

Any tips or suggestions. Would be greatly appreciated!
IMG_1696.jpeg
IMG_1675.jpeg

Back