My rlaarlo project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester194

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
I decided to put dual motor setup in rlaarlo, mainly cause a crash with this is alot cheaper then a limitless crash lol waiting on a esc to complete

IMG_20240112_175614137_HDR.jpg

Is it really cheaper than a Limitless crash?

Looks awesome, keep us updated
Well someone just moved my post to a different forum and told me to stop and I quote . (This crap) I am a premium member , I don't complain and I own 2 limitless 3 vorteks 1 typhon 1 talion and 2 groms.. I was just trying to show a build I was doing, I didn't think people would take it personal.. I guess i assumed we were all mature.. thanks
Well someone just moved my post to a different forum and told me to stop and I quote . (This crap) I am a premium member , I don't complain and I own 2 limitless 3 vorteks 1 typhon 1 talion and 2 groms.. I was just trying to show a build I was doing, I didn't think people would take it personal.. I guess i assumed we were all mature.. thanks
So if I understand correctly it's ok to pay for a premium membership to help out the site but not ok to post a project your doing

Premium membership does not mean you can post everything and anything you want in the 6s section. It is okay to "post what project you are doing" but for the love of god stop putting everything and anything in the Arrma 6s section. That is the section of the forums for discussing Arrma 6s models, not Hobao, not Rlaarlo, not Losi or anything else just ARRMA 6S. I have told you numerous times to stop. I'm done being nice about this.

Premium membership does not mean you can post everything and anything you want in the 6s section. It is okay to "post what project you are doing" but for the love of god stop putting everything and anything in the Arrma 6s section. That is the section of the forums for discussing Arrma 6s models, not Hobao, not Rlaarlo, not Losi or anything else just ARRMA 6S. I have told you numerous times to stop. I'm done being nice about this.

My limitless is running 8s where can I post about that... Considering it is in the 6s library on the forum... Just wondering because I don't want to upset anyone anymore .. 😞

My limitless is running 8s where can I post about that... Considering it is in the 6s library on the forum... Just wondering because I don't want to upset anyone anymore .. 😞
The Limitless is a 6s model despite what power system you are running.

The Limitless is a 6s model despite what power system you are running.
Arrma says its optimized for 8s so I'm confused, but in actuality I really don't care.. I will not post anything unless I have the permission of the site police... Thank you
Screenshot_20240115-234050.png

So if I understand correctly it's ok to pay for a premium membership to help out the site but not ok to post a project your doing
You know what, you're right. All of this sorting and organizing by vehicle class and all of the sub categories and sub-sub categories is for the birds. There should just be a "General" category with a single thread into which all posts go so that any posts you might be looking for are in one convenient location. That's really the only mature solution. I too was had grown weary of only finding topic relevant threads in the categories that interest me. That's some forward thinking there chief. 10/10 ⭐
I'm gonna go post this as a suggestion for site improvement over in "suggestions" right away. And don't worry, I'm not trying to steal your idea. I'll be sure to give credit where it's due.

Or...do you think I should just post it in the "General" category? You know, lead by example and all that good stuff? I'm open to suggestions.

Last edited:

I am a Premium Lifetime member here, but it doesn't mean I have a right to defy proper etiquette here any more than the next guy. Whether you own 1 Arrma model or 100 of them.
You are not new here . Maybe set an example yourself as a Premium member for others. Your build is fine. (y)
Be careful where you place your Threads next time. This is all Positive Criticism, nothing more.

Word of advice. Never challenge the Mod. He is fair. And gave you some slack for quite awhile.
No harm, no foul.
;)

Last edited:
I am a Premium Lifetime member here, but it doesn't mean I have a right to defy proper etiquette here any more than the next guy.
You are not new here . Maybe set an example yourself as a Premium member for others. Your build is fine. (y)
Be careful where you place your Threads next time. This is all Positive Criticism, nothing more.

Word of advice. Never challenge the Mod. He is fair. And gave you some slack for quite awhile.
No harm, no foul.
;)
Ok... I thought an on road was an on road.. I'm not being sarcastic either.. I've seen the rlaarlo on here and just assumed it was under the limitless due to same idea... I have 0 computer or social media knowledge.. I'm a 45 year old longtime mechanic never really cares about getting to know computers other then ones in vehicles. So my bad... I will try to better post in correct areas...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back