Average age of forum members

What is your current age?

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know what you're all on about your as old as you want to be I'll be 71 next birthday. And enjoy my toy? Cars as most people don't really know how much they cost if not into the hobby. You see people's eyes glaze over when they ask you about them and we try to explain.

Don't know what you're all on about your as old as you want to be I'll be 71 next birthday. And enjoy my toy? Cars as most people don't really know how much they cost if not into the hobby. You see people's eyes glaze over when they ask you about them and we try to explain.

Damn! I thought I was gonna be the oldest. Just turned 66 last month. Been retired for 13+ years. Just got back into RC after a very long layoff. Didn't take me long to accumulate 10 vehicles.

Good for you! My wife skies with some older ladies and they are 80! You all give the rest of us inspiration! I'm still snow boarding at 63 and people say "aren't you too old for that?!". That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!

The young ones are the lazy ones posting the same damn question on Facebook that was already posted and answered 3 more times that day. At least info here stays forever and the search is decent (not great).

The young ones are the lazy ones posting the same damn question on Facebook that was already posted and answered 3 more times that day. At least info here stays forever and the search is decent (not great).
I'm old school, and enjoy a good forum, Fakebook is a nightmare for trying to follow a thread ?

Back