Average age of forum members

What is your current age?

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in an elder care facility. The nurse usually charges my lipos for me. I turn the wheel and she pulls my trigger. I'm allowed to Bash once per week. But not on the manicured grass. It upsets the birds. Does this make me older than most here??

Turn 37 march 9th! I'm a big kid though. Loved rc's since I could remember. I had a traxxas hawk 2 back in the early 90s then got out of the hobby up until 3 months ago and was floored at how far it progressed.

Packed this hobby up in the 80s when a bunch of guys turned up at the track with cars worth more than some in car park. A few years ago tried to get 2 of my grandson's interested! Unfortunately only got myself hooked again trying too keep the numbers down too about 10 but breaks my heart selling for nowhere near what they're worth? Oh yeah this thread just turned 71

45 years old, been into the hobby off and on for 20 years, I'm back and forth between rc cars and drones

45, was into cars in the 80’s and then drones until the government went full nazi with the rules, now I’m back into anything with wheels and amazed at how much this tech has improved since the 80’s. I remember 8aa rechargeables would take 6-8 hours to charge and give me maybe 5 mins with my tyco buggy.

Back