Big Rock Back in stock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope mine is also on the way though i doubt it only ordered mine like 2 weeks ago. Lots of people waiting for the big rock it seems.
Will see...

I hope mine is also on the way though i doubt it only ordered mine like 2 weeks ago. Lots of people waiting for the big rock it seems.
Will see...
Might want to give them a call today!

I hear ya, it’s a lot of work. When I take my boys out rcing it’s quite the ordeal
I run my 6s stuff on the beach on dry sand only and they are fine.I ran the brcc there the other day, I don't recommend it at all! Fresh water is OK if you don't have any mud or then continue to run them in dusty conditions, but I would avoid it as much as possible. The tires on the new 3s stuff are vented on the outside which is a good thing when you get them wet.

Well that’s ok , because truck is not showing up today 😡 now it’s looking like Monday

Yeah I know , really tho I’m more looking forward to changing it up I don’t like the wheels and tires and honestly I really don’t like the Mat black paint BUT I have some ideas of what I want it to look like and getting ready to order new parts to change it up

Yeah I know , really tho I’m more looking forward to changing it up I don’t like the wheels and tires and honestly I really don’t like the Mat black paint BUT I have some ideas of what I want it to look like and getting ready to order new parts to change it up
I have same issues. No truck/car/crawler I like totally. Im taking ideas if u have some on what to do with my Granite Box. ? Lights tires/wheels any accesories really. Or off the wall bodies
I have same issues. No truck/car/crawler I like totally. Im taking ideas if u have some on what to do with my Granite Box. ? Lights tires/wheels any accesories really. Or off the wall bodies
bLx

I haven't driven the Granite, but I tend to be drawn towards the wider stance and prefer slightly lowered vehicles, the Talion is my favourite rc, but that's how I see the new Vorteks more than even the BRCC which I own.

I've just installed a blx185 esc into mine as I needed the blx100 for my nephew's slash. It fit OK, but I'd like to improve the fit slightly, the esc runs fine on 2 or 3s so it's no problem at all.

The slash is running really well now too with the Arrma esc, although that slash is hardly a traxxas any more, it has more upgrades than I care to admit.

I haven't driven the Granite, but I tend to be drawn towards the wider stance and prefer slightly lowered vehicles, the Talion is my favourite rc, but that's how I see the new Vorteks more than even the BRCC which I own.

I've just installed a blx185 esc into mine as I needed the blx100 for my nephew's slash. It fit OK, but I'd like to improve the fit slightly, the esc runs fine on 2 or 3s so it's no problem at all.

The slash is running really well now too with the Arrma esc, although that slash is hardly a traxxas any more, it has more upgrades than I care to admit.
Yea im so torn as to which way to go next rig. Drag, crawler, Stadium (track) it all looks like a blast!
Yea im so torn as to which way to go next rig. Drag, crawler, Stadium (track) it all looks like a blast!
You think 2wd or 4wd stadium?

Will see...
Hope you get yours soon. I unboxed mine tonight, can’t wait to see her rip around!

So it Has Arrived, Haven’t even put Batteries in it yet and already Changing it up 😁
1380F693-35F5-4815-8EBE-DA20E0DF04F0.jpeg
40D8B0AA-0D16-456A-8A4E-1DCAFFC720F3.jpeg
25E39230-EE3A-4185-8735-5C0BCECC979F.jpeg
D559CE4E-B2AF-4AA1-BF2E-64F13E219135.jpeg

Last edited:
Well I’d like to say the first run went Great BUT...... I didn’t even hit anything and this happened already
This had to be a defect, I’m not mad just disappointed that now I have a new truck that I can’t run
AB29CA4D-F79C-4DD2-B1E4-73A6A11FE976.jpeg
A94474AD-AE4F-493F-8C74-2AA5D67F7671.jpeg
80119B91-C2A7-4A33-BA1A-2E7D8EC24ED8.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back