Back soon with more art

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blooddddd imma say this one more time . Wrong guy that was the skin job guy talkin trash about @Ajag . NOT ME ! Sheesh WRONG PERSON
Please please get your facts right first . Man I hate internet .
And to top it all off . I don't PAINT FOR NOBODY BUT MYSELF AND FRIENDS .. I don't SELL to ANYONE . So bodies I post are personal bodies So if anything I’m jus showing off my cars . Not tryna motivate anybody . You are taking it wrong. But obviously u have no choice but to take it wrong cause it’s the internet .
All good
Yes art work let's see it.🤟😁👍
I’m not on Instagram
I have lots of pics on fb here though

If you care to look..I strictly do this as a hobby and for fun ..not as a job ..my motivation comes from within so I’m not easily prodded or inclined to do things that others do ..I do gladly take on challenges and asks from people though as I feel it helps me push my limits and helps me to learn new things 👍🏼

https://m.facebook.com/100067799942714/

Buddy,
I think we understand clearly what you are talking about. You originally intended to "motivate" Ajag to produce more variety of Different styles/themes ,similar to what you have done. And you posted several of your very intense body graphics ,as reference. That's fantastic.
So YOU do your thing.

Why must you feel the need to "encourage" anybody else ,to up their game?
No one is doing that to you. Nor is he asking for such assistance in any way.
Ajag doesn't need to be prodded.

We respect his work ,as it is.
We can voice our opinions just fine & Loudly if we feel so inclined.

That is not being mindless drones ,blindly jumping onto his bandwagon in any way?
Why would you even claim that none of us understand you?

Are we not allowed to have Our own strong opinions ,just like You with your own??
Amen the Lord has spoken😁🤟
All good

I’m not on Instagram
I have lots of pics on fb here though

If you care to look..I strictly do this as a hobby and for fun ..not as a job ..my motivation comes from within so I’m not easily prodded or inclined to do things that others do ..I do gladly take on challenges and asks from people though as I feel it helps me push my limits and helps me to learn new things 👍🏼

https://m.facebook.com/100067799942714/
Well shimber meeee timbers..I am anti social I suppose.i never had face book nor do I have Instagram..so I can not view what is on them from anyone.but I am in arrma forum and I can only view paint art on here.i just wanted to see some fine art.😁🤟. So carry in boyz

Last edited:
It must be me then..
I'm reading the Title of this thread and Post#1 ,#4 & #13 all wrong..

I'm Old (fashioned) and can't read/comprehend internet slang very well..
Maybe my memory has failed me and gotten people past posts all swapped around in my head.. For that I apologize.

Hopefully I didn't bruise anyone's egos.
I'm chill.

Let's see some more Wicked Body Art!

Last edited:
It must be me then..
I'm reading the Title of this thread and Post#1 & #4 all wrong..

Maybe my memory has failed me and gotten people past posts all swapped around in my head.. For that I apologize.

I'm chill.

It's not you this guy is an antagonist trying to stir up drama everywhere he goes.

It must be me then..
I'm reading the Title of this thread and Post#1 ,#4 & #13 all wrong..

I'm chill.

Yeah let's see more art work damn it🤟😁🍻
🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨 work ???? Where is itttttt.im still waiting since.post #1🤣🤣🤣holy moly..Jesus Chrysler
You know what?? I'm just gonna go dream of what I think Mona Lisa should have looked like.🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
One minute he hates the internet, next he touts his instagram, says to look at YouTube for his work, then he posts his Facebook link and says he doesn’t do instagram. If you’re going to whine at least try to be consistent 😂

There’s just wayyy too much drama going on here …I just don’t get some people’s need to be adored and told that they’re “art” is so great
Lol
It’s a hobby 🙄

It would be awesome if it was a lunch room..I would be able to have a meatball sub and watch all the art.
It would be awesome if it was a lunch room..I would be able to have a meatball sub and watch all the art.
All this waiting for art gets me hungry 🤣

Animated GIF

What kind of thread is this.i see no damn art geez.talk about it but no show lol

I know..
Major buzz kill..

I would have like to see some Revenge Art** ,at least...

**"Revenge of the Nerds"

What kind of thread is this.i see no damn art geez.talk about it but no show lol
I'll take any art about now been waiting so long and still no art .well time to move on and go to another thread cause this one is dead ...and no damn art 😭

I'll take any art about now been waiting so long and still no art .well time to move on and go to another thread cause this one is dead ...and no damn art 😭
Here's some Art for ya....... (Art Carney)

I pm'ed him back earlier today and declined his service. He never responded too my message too interested in the drama.

Good news is that Slick booted him off the forum....
Clearly, he came here with a chip on his shoulder.
You both replied to the thread as I was working on deleting it, then he pmed me asking to have his account deleted. Ask and ye shall receive.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back