Kraton Balancing Basher tires?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
I been into RC for years now and never bothered to balance tires because “ Hell I’m just bashing.” Anyway I bought some balancing clay and balanced my Backflips. It took more than I thought. The driving is amazingly better. I had no idea just how unbalanced basher tires are. Do you guys balance your tires? I will from now on.

had to balance some once they were so badly out of balance the car shook really bad. but no I don't balance if there ok

This is my home made tire balancer and the clay I got from Amain

image.jpg

I been into RC for years now and never bothered to balance tires because “ Hell I’m just bashing.” Anyway I bought some balancing clay and balanced my Backflips. It took more than I thought. The driving is amazingly better. I had no idea just how unbalanced basher tires are. Do you guys balance your tires? I will from now on.

@SrC coached me as a newbie, and I balance all my basher tires. I cannot say how they feel unbalanced. I have been doing it since I got into the hobby Jan 2020.

What wins the balancing for me when I take 4S BF, for example, and it wobbles like hell when new. After I put the weights on (stopped using clay collected too many rocks and dirt) the wobbly tire still as the swaying movement but it rolls evenly and smooth.

FWIW, to me, it only makes sense that a balanced tire drives better and does not fight/oppose the rig with 4x tires wobbling all over in opposing directions 🤷‍♂️

Definitely balance. Once when new, then again after a few packs.

My Fireteam were seriously out of balance. Hard to see in the video but everything on the folding table was shaking including the other 3 tires!!!

You only have to turn your rig upside down and jab the throttle to see how unbalanced they are. Much easier on the drivetrain/bearings. Still can't believe how much putty it takes to balance 6s backflips.

I’ve lost the label to the brand I’m using but just google “rc tire stick on weights“ and that should work for you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back