Outcast I present yall my second basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfysoto

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Outcast 6s blx exb 🫣
Test drive was totally different feeling it was a blast 🤙🏼

17074474676387714371209353167936.jpg

17074478999868690948410766839382.jpg

Outcast 6s blx exb 🫣
Test drive was totally different feeling it was a blast 🤙🏼

Edit: my bad, I didn't realize the Outcast 6S EXB doesn't say EXB on the body like the Kraton.

I adore my Outcast 6S EXB. I beefed up some parts to survive some of my skatepark bashing since I was breaking everything.
Yeah bro I bet bro rn do some runs and ama buy some parts b4 I start sending it i did do cooling fan last night but getting hing pins kit, shock caps etc rn I've putting my Kraton to work since I did started beating on it since the beginning yk

Yeah bro I bet bro rn do some runs and ama buy some parts b4 I start sending it i did do cooling fan last night but getting hing pins kit, shock caps etc rn I've putting my Kraton to work since I did started beating on it since the beginning yk
The stuff that broke at the skate park required me to swap out the following (bare minimum) since I've broken them all:
  • Aluminum bulkheads (I used Treal aluminum 7075)
    • I had the front one crack in 3 different places
  • M2C Driveshafts (Front/Rears)
    • these always bend over time
  • M2C Body Posts
    • These will break over time
  • M2C Diff Output Drives
    • If the driveshafts bend, then there is a good chance that these output drives will break as well
  • M2C Shock Pistons with 1200cst shock oil (100wt)
  • M2C 4mm Shock Standoffs
    • These break pretty easily
  • RPM Rear Wing Mount (the flexible one)
    • I broke the stock one and the RPM "HD" version and that was a terrible idea. Get the flexible one.
  • 3DRC Front Bumper Mount
    • Stock broke after a day
  • Mojave 6S rear bumper
    • Absorbs most of the shock when you land on the rear, protecting the bulkhead and wing
  • Tape up the body because mine got destroyed

The stuff that broke at the skate park required me to swap out the following (bare minimum) since I've broken them all:
  • Aluminum bulkheads (I used Treal aluminum 7075)
    • I had the front one crack in 3 different places
  • M2C Driveshafts (Front/Rears)
    • these always bend over time
  • M2C Body Posts
    • These will break over time
  • M2C Diff Output Drives
    • If the driveshafts bend, then there is a good chance that these output drives will break as well
  • M2C Shock Pistons with 1200cst shock oil (100wt)
  • M2C 4mm Shock Standoffs
    • These break pretty easily
  • RPM Rear Wing Mount (the flexible one)
    • I broke the stock one and the RPM "HD" version and that was a terrible idea. Get the flexible one.
  • 3DRC Front Bumper Mount
    • Stock broke after a day
  • Mojave 6S rear bumper
    • Absorbs most of the shock when you land on the rear, protecting the bulkhead and wing
  • Tape up the body because mine got destroyed
Thanks I appreciate this brother Im for sure coming back to this list im fs upgradeing lil by lil 🙏🏼

Back