Kraton Bash spots in Miami Florida

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top dog nero king

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
I'm going on a vacation cruise 🛳 in August driving to Miami. After the cruise be staying in Miami for couple days bringing my rcs kraton 6s outcast 8s probably my outcast 4s. Probably be bashing on the beach getting sand tires for my kraton. I know probably be changing bearing and dealing with the salty sand. But need some bash spots with some jumps. Help a brother out 😊 thanks

20230629_170111.jpg

20230408_123900.jpg

Better brig some smaller pinion gears with you. Because the Heat in FL this time of year is well over 100F and Those Paddle tires are Amp hogs, will cook things up even more in the sand. Those 2 small motor fans will not cut it.
Govern yourself accordingly.

Better brig some smaller pinion gears with you. Because the Heat in FL this time of year is well over 100F and Those Paddle tires are Amp hogs, will cook things up even more in the sand. Those 2 small motor fans will not cut it.
Govern yourself accordingly.
I'm not going too crazy. Mostly looking for bash spot.

I'm going on a vacation cruise 🛳 in August driving to Miami. After the cruise be staying in Miami for couple days bringing my rcs kraton 6s outcast 8s probably my outcast 4s. Probably be bashing on the beach getting sand tires for my kraton. I know probably be changing bearing and dealing with the salty sand. But need some bash spots with some jumps. Help a brother out 😊 thanks

View attachment 308829

View attachment 308830
I'm from Miami, and unfortunately there aren't really any bash spots. The closest thing to a dedicated bash spot is the RC area at Markham Park, which is in Broward County, just north of Miami. I will warn you before hand, Markham Park is in need of serious maintance, as the RC bashing area is extremely overgrown. You can probably find a few threads on it here, some member were talking about getting together and cleaning it up a few months back. Your best bet is really to just find a park nearby with big open fields for you to run in.

I always felt FL was among the RC friendlier states. but it is spread oyut. So driving a bit is needed. There are some nice sanctioned tracks there also.

I'm from Miami, and unfortunately there aren't really any bash spots. The closest thing to a dedicated bash spot is the RC area at Markham Park, which is in Broward County, just north of Miami. I will warn you before hand, Markham Park is in need of serious maintance, as the RC bashing area is extremely overgrown. You can probably find a few threads on it here, some member were talking about getting together and cleaning it up a few months back. Your best bet is really to just find a park nearby with big open fields for you to run in.
Thanks brother gonna be buying some sand paddles bash on the beach but wanna find a spot cause hate cleaning but I keep that in mind.
Also from south Florida but not quite Miami. Florida is unfortunately flat lol. When I go on vacations I'm always like daammnn I wish I could rip those hills...
This my third cruise. Cruise ain't that much if u only cruise with your girl/or wife if going with family gonna cost some change. But rooms are small of on budget with my view outside. Do some research u see not to bad. Can do a two day cruise or three on a budget

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back