Kraton Bashing at the Skate Plaza with the Kraton and Typhon 4S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! What drone are you using? I got a spark with hopes but at least I learned how to fly.
That's a DJI Mavic Pro. I got it recently used and am just starting to learn how to fly it. I realize now that my iPhone X isn't easy to use in bright daylight and I am going to need FPV goggles if I want to fly it with any ability.
Cool video jondilly. We have a fantastic skate park here in Houston but they wont allow anyone to bring RC. Skates and skate boards only. Bummer.
This place is absolutely massive
https://www.facebook.com/NorthHoustonSkatepark/
Yeah I would be breaking into that B too

Had a good time at the Skate Plaza bashing my 4S rigs. Hope you take a minute and watch.

Cool vid John (still lending the H until you get back on your feet). Love the drone entry/exit shots. Makes for a way more interesting video. I can see why they don't want us in their bmx parks. Costs too much to repair the landscaping???. Ed should be proud. Thanks for the props as well. Not sure how me telling you that it's okay to continuously destroy your rc trucks is good, but glad to help.?

Hella mega nice!

Gonna try to get back there in the next day or two. Hopefully will get the Kraton sent high off the end I didn’t hit yet. Should land in grass if I clear the trees. Going to put the drone in the flight path for an aural closeup. What could go wrong?

Gonna try to get back there in the next day or two. Hopefully will get the Kraton sent high off the end I didn’t hit yet. Should land in grass if I clear the trees. Going to put the drone in the flight path for an aural closeup. What could go wrong?
That sounds like an awesome idea! Turn your truck into an uncontrolled missle and launch it at your expensive drone. Sounds legit to me?

That sounds like an awesome idea! Turn your truck into an uncontrolled missle and launch it at your expensive drone. Sounds legit to me?
I’ve got a wedding to attend in the Dominican Republic next week and am supposed to take some arial footage for the bride while we’re there. It would be my luck to destroy it a week before we leave ???✌?

A
I’ve got a wedding to attend in the Dominican Republic next week and am supposed to take some arial footage for the bride while we’re there. It would be my luck to destroy it a week before we leave ???✌?
Amateur drone footage at a destination wedding. Are you writing a fiction action/thriller screenplay and testing story lines in real life? Again, what could go wrong? I'll start prepping the popcorn. This story seems like a real nail biter.

A
Amateur drone footage at a destination wedding. Are you writing a fiction action/thriller screenplay and testing story lines in real life? Again, what could go wrong? I'll start prepping the popcorn. This story seems like a real nail biter.
I'm trying to keep my YouTube channel popping! ??

My idea was to fly it 150ft above the wedding and do some cinematic footage. It will probably blow out into the ocean, drop on their heads as they say I do, or explode overhead and fire will reign down on all of the guests.

I'm trying to keep my YouTube channel popping! ??

My idea was to fly it 150ft above the wedding and do some cinematic footage. It will probably blow out into the ocean, drop on their heads as they say I do, or explode overhead and fire will reign down on all of the guests.
Does Stephen King know there's a new writer in town? Watch out Stevie boy, J=Dilly's on the prowl

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back