Kraton batteries im sorry guys for beating this one to death.i just got them today can i use them in the outcast kraton both 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick

Reaction score
batteries im sorry guys for beating this one to death.i just got them today can i use them in the outcast kraton both 8s

F437E20C-9128-4ABF-B2BF-B8217772882A.jpeg

Yeah should be no problem

Might have to adjust the battery tray so they’ll fit

how in hell does that tray slide
The one I made? It is just like the stock front half of the tray and does not slide. Only the rear halves of the trays slide and I did not replace those.

However, my front trays are 10mm longer to fit big batteries.

does anyone have a video on sliding this battery tray apart

The one I made? It is just like the stock front half of the tray and does not slide. Only the rear halves of the trays slide and I did not replace those.

However, my front trays are 10mm longer to fit big batteries.
ok,i need them kraton 8s,and outcast 8s.how much

What are you getting for runtime with these batteries? I'm debating if I was to get an 8s or just guy a Gas truck instead.

obligatory zee lipos suck post! 😎 👍 🤣
+1.
True dat.
Mine sucked.
Is it even worth trying to fit these subpar high capacity lipos?:rolleyes:
Just buy proper fitting and better Lipos for this 8s.
9000mah packs are just large. Too large in this case. I agree, a 30+ pound 8s rig just doesn't run long with say 5000mah packs, I get it.
Try for 7000mah give or take. With higher "Legit" C ratings. Can't be cheap about this. Dam the 8s cost a bunch already, Why skimp on the lipos?
ALWAYS Check lipo tray dimensions against a brands dimensions. The larger Mah, the larger the packs dimensions become. And larger Lipos make the rig too heavy at some point., You will be breaking more arms and all this way. There is a trade off with longer run times. Govern yourself accordingly.
I wouldn't search for the largest capacity pack in all cases. 10-15 min run times are normal. If you are looking to run for 30 min, you are being greedy.:unsure:
Just shooting yourself in the foot.
:cool:

Last edited:
What are you getting for runtime with these batteries? I'm debating if I was to get an 8s or just guy a Gas truck instead.
I get 30-40 minutes running 9600mah batteries in an Outcast 8S. It’s perfect.

HOOVO 4S Lipo Battery 14.8V 9600mAh 130C RC Car Battery Softcase EC5 Plug Compatible for X-Maxx 8S, RC Cars, Trucks, Buggies, Drones Racing Hobby 2 Pack https://a.co/d/3HPEjcA

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back