Battery charging station

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danny1202

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
So I don’t know about you guys but I hate wires, wiring or any kind of electric cable for that matter. So obviously when I came to charging multiple batteries with two chargers I just knew it was only a matter of time before I invented the MK1 charging station. Im planning to do a MK2 out of fire resistant plaster board.

So the reason for this post is to see how other people do things and gain some inspiration to make the worlds best child friendly fire retardant lipo charging station.

Let’s see what you got 🤟🏼

89CCD40C-00CA-4797-BE5E-0EAD9CD76C33.jpeg

It's efficient, but not very safe. Batteries should be charged in a LiPo charging bag at a minimum, or preferably in a Bat-Safe. I can only imagine what would happen if one of those batteries in your charging rack catches fire.

It's efficient, but not very safe. Batteries should be charged in a LiPo charging bag at a minimum, or preferably in a Bat-Safe. I can only imagine what would happen if one of those batteries in your charging rack catches fire.
It’s for illustration purposes only.

Disclaimer> my lipos are always charged, stored and used in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.

No lipos where harmed in the making of this post.

I will only remark on the oxymoron of "fire retardant" in conjunction with anything that includes lipos, but I take your meaning. That's just the nature of the beast.

Other than that, nice shootin' Tex. (y)

Yeah obviously the MK2 won’t be made from two plastic baskets on top of each other but fire rated plaster board. Nether the less my batteries will alway be in my battery bags.

The nature of the post was to see how other guys do things, the picture was to get across my idea in a visual form.

Sorry for the confusion 😵‍💫

I could never settle on something diy that I like. So I just use an ammo can and put the charger on my garage floor.

I like those cases from progressive rc, but the price is a little too high for me.

Them progressive rc boxes look really really good, but yeah like you say the price of them will probably push me towards the stove idea, which is also really good.

I’ve always charged in the battery bags and stored the bags in an ammo box when in storage mode.

But looking at @Diem Turner ’s PSA the bags seem pretty useless on their own?

Back