Battery not charging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tuono V4

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have an ovonic 6s battery for an Arrma Kraton that i have only charged 9 or 10 times. I am charging with a Sky RC e6 charger and when i try to charge the battery the main light flashes red and only one cell is illuminated. The manual suggests that there is a communication fault between the charger and the battery however all the cables (charging and balance) appear to be OK. Anyone have any idea what the fault might be?

I have an ovonic 6s battery for an Arrma Kraton that i have only charged 9 or 10 times. I am charging with a Sky RC e6 charger and when i try to charge the battery the main light flashes red and only one cell is illuminated. The manual suggests that there is a communication fault between the charger and the battery however all the cables (charging and balance) appear to be OK. Anyone have any idea what the fault might be?
Seems like you might have discharged the battery a little too much.

You can trick the battery by charging it on NIMH for a few minutes then switch it back to Lipo...maybe..some chargers can be fussy.

Seems like you might have discharged the battery a little too much.

You can trick the battery by charging it on NIMH for a few minutes then switch it back to Lipo...maybe..some chargers can be fussy.
I have heard about this trick. My charger only has the option to charge LiFe or LiPo, do you have any idea whether using the LiFe option would work?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back