Battery orientation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlbaRC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
So, I bought a couple of CNHL g+ 3s batteries. They were on sale for a great price and in my enthusiastic hurry I purchased them without checking the dimensions. They arrived and I immediately knew they were going to be a nightmare fitting them in my Kraton 6s. I found that they fit in the tray side by side, my question is, can they be run like this? Has anyone else done it this way? Any advice would be welcome, thanks.

20230705_143350.jpg

So, I bought a couple of CNHL g+ 3s batteries. They were on sale for a great price and in my enthusiastic hurry I purchased them without checking the dimensions. They arrived and I immediately knew they were going to be a nightmare fitting them in my Kraton 6s. I found that they fit in the tray side by side, my question is, can they be run like this? Has anyone else done it this way? Any advice would be welcome, thanks.

View attachment 310317

Just strap them down nice & tight , you'll be good to go! 🦖

Oh and rotate them , where their battery leads are facing up away from the metal chassis.. Don't want to cause a short from a Hard crash/Bash and get those wires accidentally cut against chassis' edge..

Just strap them down nice & tight , you'll be good to go! 🦖

Oh and rotate them , where their battery leads are facing up away from the metal chassis.. Don't want to cause a short from a Hard crash/Bash and get those wires accidentally cut against chassis' edge..
Thanks for the reply. Good shout about the battery leads. Never thought about that 👍

Thanks for the reply. Good shout about the battery leads. Never thought about that 👍

Certainly.
Good luck and have a Blast ,Bashing! 💪🦍

Had a nasty tail landing and the batteries tried ejecting out the back with the strap stuck in between them. I put a piece of a dead wing I cut out behind the batteries and have never had this problem since.

Had a nasty tail landing and the batteries tried ejecting out the back with the strap stuck in between them. I put a piece of a dead wing I cut out behind the batteries and have never had this problem since.
I thought that might be an issue as well, I've got some spare high density foam I'm gonna use, hopefully does the trick

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back