Kraton Battery tray lost all screws... what size?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AustinKraton

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Crazy thing happened. Was jumping and landed hard and my whole battery tray flew off

All the screws are gone too.

What size and length replacements do I need. Not sure if threads are still good.

Thanks all. Where can I get the 6 screws?

Attachments

• 883854C5-EC75-4F3D-8A5C-CEEC252E98CD.jpeg
    883854C5-EC75-4F3D-8A5C-CEEC252E98CD.jpeg
    198.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 2A2B9AAC-BECA-41DD-BF9E-5F9BE28CA7B9.jpeg
    2A2B9AAC-BECA-41DD-BF9E-5F9BE28CA7B9.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 4C257031-FC48-48DF-9A80-3F320A7FECA7.jpeg
    4C257031-FC48-48DF-9A80-3F320A7FECA7.jpeg
    246 KB · Views: 62
You are going to need a new tray. The holes look to be in sad shape. In the future, check those screws before/after every bash session.

I'd keep my eye on this site https://jennysrc.com/collections/arrma-kraton-v4 and pick up the screws as well as the kit that includes the tray plus a few other parts that you will likely need in the future. Buying the parts separately adds up quick. No stock right now, but check back Thursday and Friday when they restock. The screws might seem like overkill now, but I'm more than half way through the set I bought. That's just replacing stripped or broken screws over the past few months.

You are going to need a new tray. The holes look to be in sad shape. In the future, check those screws before/after every bash session.

DANG...yeah you are right!! What do you check before and after each session?

Crazy thing happened. Was jumping and landed hard and my whole battery tray flew off

All the screws are gone too.

What size and length replacements do I need. Not sure if threads are still good.

Thanks all. Where can I get the 6 screws?
That just happened to me and I replaced the screws with #6 3/4” wood screws and cut them down so they don’t go through my batteries and I also countersunk them a bit more works better that stock. The screw holes were stripped so to save it that’s what I did. I like to make things last longer after they break

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back