Senton Bearing exploded please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Stock bearing on slipper exploded, the race is still on there with no intention of coming off.
any ideas on how I can take it off ?
64CD34C5-18BB-48EA-A11B-97EA32F2D67A.jpeg
6A39F457-65AC-4CA3-9E8D-0EF13754CFDD.jpeg

Use a pair of dikes and pry it off is where I would start.

Ok. You need to find something you can put behind the bearing race, maybe even a thick zip tie. If you can figure out a way to set the thing down, resting it on the zip tie, basically standing it up and suspending it by it sitting on the zip tie, then you can take a hammer, and hit the shaft trying to push it through the zip tie. The zip tie will push the bearing off.

I hope that makes sense. It’s hard to type it out....

Worst case scenario you can try to cut it off with a dremel. Just score it enough to snap it. Don’t cut all the way thru and mar the hub.

But bearing oil arround the race the stock bearings are kinda junky thats why we recommand switching to sealed ones from day one eliminates those kind of results to happen

Gonna ask my uncle to cut it off or something because i cant get it out, on that note I just ordered a sealed stainless steel bearing kit from Jim’s bearings. Just waiting for them to arrive now
i never used stainless steel myself i hope You will like them i don't remember what is the differance between stainless steel bearings and normal steel but i do know stainless steel is a bit softer the screws at least

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back