Senton 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi guys !
This is going to be my build thread
Here’s my senton. It’s stock so far but I’m trying to 3D print a Center driveshaft cover which would be nice ?
D411202E-9A58-45B5-918F-73CC44F0EF7E.jpeg
DF9162DB-A7FA-4E7D-863B-B5CFEFE39AE0.jpeg
23912FC9-90A4-47F9-AEBA-597BEB611F86.jpeg

Looks good buddy.. just keep in mind if you start sending it off some big jumps the top cover could break when the chassis flex's.. if you end up running into that issue just print the top cover in tpu.. it will hold up to pretty much anything you can throw at it...

All the credit goes to @Camaroboy383
He made this design
I used PLA for all the parts and I had to use a Dremel 3D45
I had to use that printer because thats the printer my school had and I don’t have one
Nice! I’m thinking of adding this to my Granite. I have some TPU and am gonna give that a shot. Thanks again @Camaroboy383

@jondilly1974 Wait, it’s not gonna fit a Granite unless you modify the design. The granite has a short wheelbase chassis and this is designed for the long wheelbase chassis.
Good catch. I guess it will have to go on the K4S then ??

Looks good buddy.. just keep in mind if you start sending it off some big jumps the top cover could break when the chassis flex's..

Good point. After a long track session, my patented brace, is most of the time, lift up (broken or bended screw). But it saved the chassis...
Thanks to shriva for sharing. I like your job.

Attachments

• IMG_1802.JPG
    IMG_1802.JPG
    302.3 KB · Views: 52
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back